RBC Medical Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RBC Medical Innovations

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBC Medical Innovations (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

It contained the most steps I've had for an interview. It consisted of 2 phone interviews, both about 30 minutes long with 2 different managers. I was then asked for an on site interview. The onsite interview lasted most of the day, 5hrs to be exact. I was interviewed one on one with each manager and the vice president. I was taken out for lunch and a coupe hours later the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• How do you use engineering judgement? I was asked this by the VP which was then followed up by 4 or 5 different questions that basically asked the same thing.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC Medical Innovations (Lenexa, KS) in December 2013.

Interview

It was long and interviewed with several people to eventually get the job. I think they spend to much time looking for a potential cult member. The process had to many steps for a small company.

Interview Questions

RBC Medical Innovations Response

Sep 18, 2015

RBC has always been committed to finding top-notch candidates and we interview comprehensively to do so - you must have been a great candidate if you were chosen. Our interview process has changed ... More

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBC Medical Innovations (Lenexa, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

Lead from position I applied for through LinkedIn. Called for phone interview next day. The interviewer kept emphasizing the fast paced work environment. She was very nice and provided all necessary information regarding the job. I was told it is a smaller company and employees may be asked to assist in other positions to help with a deadline. It was helpful information for someone to know who is applying to a position.

Interview Questions

• The interest for the position but then they kept referring to the fast paced environment.   1 Answer