RCM Health Care Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at RCM Health Care Services

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RCM Health Care Services (Waipahu, HI) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied and after a week I got a call for an interview. The whole interview lasted for about 20 mins and were asked specially a regular interview questions. The interviewer was co-operative and I thoroughly enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Health Care Services (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was stood up without any notice prior. Had taken time off of work, had suit dry cleaned, and gone all the way down there only to be told that the interviewer was not there. This was after the interview was already rescheduled once.

Informatics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Health Care Services (Orange, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screening first by recruiter then by facility.
    Recruiter quite pleasant. Completely at ease with recruiter.
    In person interview at site was more of a conversation about the role and I was able to ask a lot of questions about the work environment.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly about what kind of work was I looking for. Would I be interested in a contract position. What types of projects had I done in the past. How did I feel about working at a Children's Hospital.   1 Answer

Para Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RCM Health Care Services (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview. You basically attend a 5 hour class and then they send you to get finger printed and the next week they assign you a case.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCM Health Care Services (Honolulu, HI) in June 2014.

Interview

Simply received a phone call after applying for the position online. The phone call was short and easy, there wasn't an actual interview at all. The recruiter asked if I had pediatric experience and if I was interested in working in the schools with medically fragile children.