RCM Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RCM Technologies

2.5

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

They ask for any certifications and previous experience. Reviewed my resume and discussed salary. Spoke to me about time off during the summer. Described the whole process of the long and extensive orientation and provided life skills training and situations decisions we would be faced with.

Interview Questions

• They asked and specified about criminal record and finger prints.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Easton, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview. Had a great conversation with the interviewer who took time to explain the projects and types of work the company did to help me learn about the company and the industry. No technical questions. Only reviewed my activities and experiences shown on the resume. Got the position a few weeks after.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

Initial Interview was a phone screen. Once I made it past that point I had several phone interviews being that it was a remote position. Never once was I asked to do a Skype interview. Long and drawn out process. Extremely repetitive with questions. Not the best experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give examples of who potential customers would be.   1 Answer

Tooling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Shelton, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

It was not bad at all. It was quite simple. They were straight forward. They mostly ask about the skills on your resume. Nothing to fear. After the interview, they showed me around the facility. It was a nice tour.

Interview Questions

• They looked straight into my resume and asked me what do I expect to do in this company.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very quick. Had the recruiter revisits all
    Of my info and got back to me quickly. I was hired by the next day and was working the next week. Very easy and friendly. They were also
    Super fast with all of the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how my previous experiences prepared me for this job   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RCM Technologies.

Interview

Your preparation for the interview equips you with a number of questions that will help you get to know and evaluate candidates. But there's plenty more to do before, during and after the interview to ensure your success.

To give you a great chance of hiring the right people, follow this process:

Before the Interview
    •Give candidate's time - Once you have reviewed CVs and made your selection, give your chosen candidates a couple of days notice so they can make the necessary arrangements to get to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the interview structure - If there are going to be expected to take tests or bring in examples of their work, don't forget to tell them so they can come fully prepared.
      •Explain the process - Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview there are.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Frist, they examine your resume. Then, they try to find out what you accomplish in the past where it relates to the job. Lastly, they tell you exactly what the job really is.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had with AutoCAD?   1 Answer

Operations Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RCM Technologies.

Interview

Simplistic and really want to get to know you as a person. Very professional and looking for people who are able to multi-task in a quick pace enviroment. They look for quick learners with applicable skills from previous employment. More than likely will have two managers interviewing you but do not be intimidated becasue they are very nice and more than likely will engage in open conversation to start off the interview.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Honolulu, HI) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview was conducted over the phone. Asked a series of questions pertaining to pediatrics. How much experience do you have as a nurse. How did I hear of RCM Technologies.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with pediatrics? Any experience with G-Tube feeding? Trach Care?   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Interview

Received an email asking that I schedule an initial phone interview. Once scheduled the recruiter called in time and apologized for not calling earlier. Recruiter went over my resume more as a fact finding exercise. No qualitative questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Which year did you graduate?   1 Answer