RCM Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Frist, they examine your resume. Then, they try to find out what you accomplish in the past where it relates to the job. Lastly, they tell you exactly what the job really is.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had with AutoCAD?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RCM Technologies.

Interview

Your preparation for the interview equips you with a number of questions that will help you get to know and evaluate candidates. But there's plenty more to do before, during and after the interview to ensure your success.

To give you a great chance of hiring the right people, follow this process:

Before the Interview
    •Give candidate's time - Once you have reviewed CVs and made your selection, give your chosen candidates a couple of days notice so they can make the necessary arrangements to get to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the interview structure - If there are going to be expected to take tests or bring in examples of their work, don't forget to tell them so they can come fully prepared.
      •Explain the process - Even before they meet you, let them know about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages to the interview there are.
      Answer Question

Operations Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RCM Technologies.

Interview

Simplistic and really want to get to know you as a person. Very professional and looking for people who are able to multi-task in a quick pace enviroment. They look for quick learners with applicable skills from previous employment. More than likely will have two managers interviewing you but do not be intimidated becasue they are very nice and more than likely will engage in open conversation to start off the interview.

Tooling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Shelton, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

It was not bad at all. It was quite simple. They were straight forward. They mostly ask about the skills on your resume. Nothing to fear. After the interview, they showed me around the facility. It was a nice tour.

Interview Questions

• They looked straight into my resume and asked me what do I expect to do in this company.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerly, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Westerly, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and received a call to schedule an interview. The interview process was straightforward and very accepting to entry level positions. The interviewer asked general aviation experience questions that were common sense and easy to answer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Oakland, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

pure technical round...one was face to face and other was designing part majorly concentrated on auto cad process....two rounds will be there....they asked nothing about the company background...just went through the resume and asked detailed background on it

Interview Questions

• short circuit current and all....asked about my previous experience...needed a test engineer   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation and all

Proposal Manager Interview

Interview

Received an email asking that I schedule an initial phone interview. Once scheduled the recruiter called in time and apologized for not calling earlier. Recruiter went over my resume more as a fact finding exercise. No qualitative questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Which year did you graduate?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Had an initial phone Call with Regional VP followed by a phone call with Sr. VP, came in to meet with and interview with Team members to make sure it was a good fit on both sides. Very conversational and candid, enjoyed the interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview about background and experience   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies in July 2013.

Interview

Initial Interview was a phone screen. Once I made it past that point I had several phone interviews being that it was a remote position. Never once was I asked to do a Skype interview. Long and drawn out process. Extremely repetitive with questions. Not the best experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give examples of who potential customers would be.   1 Answer

Infrastructure Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCM Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

Good phone interview, asked smart questions from a list they have