KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

RES Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RES Software

RES Software

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at RES Software

Interview

Interviewed by VP of Engineering for the position of Software Development Manager in Boston MA. Process consisted of a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. After this I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my qualifications for data warehousing
    2 Answers

RES Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software

Interview

The interview process happened quite quickly and went through different stages: your interest, how you deal with colleagues and clients, technical skills ( if appropriate ), general questions about your previous experiences as well as more specific ones. Overall a pleasant, albeit long interview. Met with the hiring manager, another person and subsequently with other teams and departments to understand a bit more the company's culture. It showed an open and somehow transparent company's culture. An aptitude test was also part of the interview process however the results where never shared, which I found odd. The offer came quite quickly and reflected what was provisionally discussed with the recruiter, no real bargaining happened, it was either that or nothing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

RES Software

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software in Aug 2016

Interview

Initial Interview is over the Phone. Once you pass that, you speak to your potential boss over the phone. You have to submit writing samples prior to this. They were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position?

RES Software

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at RES Software in Feb 2016

Interview

I first had a phone interview for the position, with the hiring manager. I then came in for a 1:1 with that Manager, interviewed with the VP of the Department, then 2 other employees on the Marketing Team. The interviews went really well. Plus, I received great feedback via email from the hiring manager, quickly after the interviews and made it sound like an offer was coming very soon. It then took, another 2 months (of me checking in every other week) about the progress of the position. The hiring manager kept saying that the VP was traveling, we're making a decision soon, etc. FINALLY, I heard that the entire position was changing and that this was no longer a role. It's a shame, because I felt they knew that the entire time. The lack of communication with someone that you were excited about and were planning on hiring was very unprofessional. Please work on your interaction with future candidates.

1 person found this interview helpful

RES Software

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software in Feb 2015

Interview

Phone screening to discuss the opportunity and learn about the team. In-person interview had two team members asking a list of technical questions about Microsoft Windows operating systems. Final part was a test machine where you had to solve several problems

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oslo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software (Oslo)

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter via email with a copy of the job posting attached. We spoke on the phone almost immediately following my response that I had interest. I was arranged to speak with the VP of my department also fairly quickly and we spent about 45 minutes on the phone the next day. I then met in person with the CEO, and several members of the senior leadership team. There was also a personality-style assessment which was reviewed during one of my interviews. In my final interview, I spent the entire day at the Radnor office and met with my VP in person, went out to lunch with the department and also skyped with several top leaders in the Netherlands office. Overall I met with 9 people during the process. While thorough, it may have been mildly overkill as I got the impression that the decision was made before my final interview day. Throughout that day several people told me it was a "formality" and "expect an offer tomorrow". Offer was provided in 2 days time.

Interview Questions
  • If you ask, you should be able to review the results of your personality test. Look this over and be prepared because you may get questions about aspects of your personality which could be viewed as a negative versus how the person in the position should behave.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software (Radnor, PA) in Apr 2014

Interview

3-4 in-person / phone interviews with relevant stakeholders and a very thorough test (5 modules) personality, motivation, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning etc. I was given a chance to present my ideas and thoughts about the company and position which helped both me and the company in shaping the right role for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software (Radnor, PA) in Mar 2014

Interview

Solliciteren bij RES Software kan voor sommige mensen beschreven worden als "taai". Het is niet het klassieke "1ste gesprek" en "2e gesprek". Na mijn CV opgestuurd te hebben kreeg ik een telefonisch interview van de interne recruiter. Welke mij geschikt vond voor een gesprek. Dit gesprek ging tussen mij, de afdelingsmanager en de teamleider. Ongeveer 40 minuten na mijn gesprek kreeg ik al een belletje of ik een dagje wilde komen meelopen. Dit wordt gedaan om kandidaten een goede indruk te geven van het bedrijf en de werkzaamheden. Tevens wordt er een technische test aangeboden en heb je verschillende interviews met de werknemers van de afdeling. Als dat is gedaan krijg je nog eens een persoonlijkheidstest van ongeveer 180 vragen. Wanneer je bovenstaande allemaal hebt gedaan worden je referenties gecontroleerd en krijg je, als alles goed is, een aanbod.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in 's-Hertogenbosch

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software ('s-Hertogenbosch) in Feb 2014

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face interview with the (same) hiring manager, received an offer a few days after the face to face interview. The process was short and fast.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to pretend as if I was walking the interviewer through a technical process, I was allowed to choose whatever process I wished.

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RES Software (Radnor, PA)

Interview

The interview process was tough but it gave me a clear understanding of the company's expectations of me as well as the type of day to day to work I would be doing. I completed an email questionnaire, a writing sample test, and an online personality/drive assessment. I had phone interviews with the recruiter, hiring manager and Chief Marketing Officer. I also had in person meetings with the hiring manager, VP of Marketing and CEO. Additionally they checked references.

Interview Questions
  • If you started tomorrow, how would you spend your first 90 days.
3 people found this interview helpful