RKL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RKL

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at RKL (Lancaster, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was done remotely. Several Phone calls later I was hired. They asked specific questions about specific products and my experience with them. They also asked about experience with technologies used by the products. It did take several weeks for them to generate an offer. I did not think I would be hired because it took so long.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel 90% of the time.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RKL.

Interview

Hiring process was simple and straight-forward. One round of interviews with a partner and manager, as well as preliminary reviews with HR. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, and i did not feel intimidated throughout the process. After each interview, I received a phone call asking me how I thought it went and then how they felt it went. Overall it was very stress free.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RKL (Lancaster, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a very laid-back, conversational interview. There were no technical questions, and the interviewer was extremely friendly. They really seemed to be looking for someone who would work well in a team rather than someone who is experienced in the wealth management field. I never heard back from them after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RKL (York, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple interview process. Interviewed with the partner and HR. It took four weeks to get an offer. They wanted to see if you are going to stick around for the full-time .

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and what if questions. Working in the group and why public accounting and future goals and why RKL?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RKL (York, PA).

Interview

It was a speed dating type interview. Going from table to table answering questions from various people. They also gave background of the company for the other half of the interview. Very fast paced. Had to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group and everyone one had a different opinion on what would work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RKL.

Interview

I applied and was selected for an on-campus interview, through my university. My first interview on campus was just like any typical interview, with a few more behavioral type questions then I expected. I was then contacted a week or so later, and had made it to the second round of interviews at their office. I went through two more interviews, in a day long get-to-meet-the-firm kind of days. It turned out to be a great experience, and I was offered the internship in the end.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you were faced with a difficult problem, and had to find a unique solution?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RKL (Lancaster, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a very laid-back, conversational interview. There were no technical questions, and the interviewers were very friendly. Interviewed by a tax and audit manager. It took a long time to hear back from the company.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RKL in May 2011.

Interview

option to schedule an initial phone or in person interview with the hiring executive. During this initial interview the hiring manager just got to know the type of person you are and career background as well as interests. after this interview potential interns were eliminated. 2nd interview consisted a panel of partners and managers.