RS&H Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RS&H Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.2

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Interview

Fairly informal interview. Office manager ran through local office work load, job duties, ongoing and upcoming projects and other company details. Asked non-HR based questions that evaluated character and skills level on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you worked on during school/ working experience.   Answer Question

May 25, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We are happy to hear your interview experience with RS&H was positive!

Associate Airfield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RS&H (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Two day event where the first day was a meet and greet, tour, and dinner. Second day consisted of interviews and lunch. There were three 30 minute interviews in a row with short breaks in between but was actually not too difficult. They all asked different questions. Awesome experience!

Interview Questions

RS&H Response

Apr 13, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We are happy you enjoyed your time at the event and we appreciate you investing your time to visit our corporate office, meet our team and experience the RS&H culture.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RS&H.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career website. About a week later I got an email back for an interview. The interview was very casual and friendly. I was interviewed by two people, but I was comfortable throughout the interview.

Entry Level Airfield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RS&H (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a short interview with HR. The next day I had a phone interview with one of the project manager and then a few days later I had another with another project manager.

Everyone was so nice and easy to talk to. The interviews started out very broad with "get to know you" type questions. They explained the position and described the company very well and asked I had any questions. It was very clear that they appreciated my feedback. As the interview moved along the questions became much more in depth and were more experience and situational/behavioral based.

It was a pleasant experience overall. They did a really good job at breaking the ice so you don't feel so nervous before the hard-hitting questions come.

It was unfortunate that the position was not available until a few months so I had accepted another, more immediate, position elsewhere

Airfield Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RS&H (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a week later from an HR rep to schedule an interview. I interviewed with the office manager first, then meet with the individual who I would work directly under. The interview overall was very relaxed and was more of an open conversation. Basic questions for an entry-level position.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RS&H (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

15 minute review of job and my background with a recruiter. Reviewed that I met the job description's background and qualifications. After this interview the recruiter, s phone interview my resume would be given to the hiring manager for a possible phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills my previous employment can be related to this job   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RS&H in March 2016.

Interview

went swiftly, but was contacted by two HR people for the same role. the HR person did not exactly know much details about the postion, and just straight away linked to the hiring manager.
    there should be more information provided

Senior Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RS&H (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Invited me out to get to know me. It was casual meet and greet at a restaurant. Asked what I liked to do and what certs I have.
    Loved it.

Interview Questions

• Experience and why I was looking. What I wanted to do? How I thought I would fit in with the group.   Answer Question

Jun 14, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We are happy to hear you had a great interview experience with our Raleigh managers. Welcome to the RS&H Team!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RS&H (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I had a phone interview, an in person interview, and a Skype interview all within two weeks. My phone interview was with a company recruiter and lasted about 10-15 minutes. My in person interview was with three separate people from the office, back to back. It took about an hour and a half. My Skype interview had four employees on it and took about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for standard questions about yourself and a lot of situational questions.   Answer Question

Drainage Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RS&H.

Interview

The first step is a phone call from the recruiting department in Jacksonville, FL - they ask a small series of questions. Then if you meet what criteria they are looking for, they will pass your resume onto the hiring manager of the specific department. If the hiring manager likes your resume, they will set up a phone interview.