RSI - Refrigeration Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSI - Refrigeration Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative/Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSI - Refrigeration Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

My interview experience was overall very good. I was very nervous as I did not have a lot of work experience and was not sure if I would be qualified for the job. I was immediately impressed upon walking in the door to be greated by two levels receptionists. As I waited for my interview, I got a little preview of the position I was being hired for. The receptionists took calls from customers and dispatched service technicians. I was soon met by my interviewer and she was very pleasant, making me feel comfortable and confident. She showed me around the large office and pointed out the shop and introduced me to some people as we headed to the interview room. I was given a brief history of the company, description of the position, and opportunities for promotion. The person interviewing informed me that she had actually started in the same position I was applying for and the reason they were hiring for that position was that another person was being promoted.

The warmness of everyone, the family roots of the company, and the fact that it is clear they promote from within, I knew that this was a perfect place for me to start a career. I cannot be happier with my decision to interview!

Interview Questions

• What I saw myself doing in 5 years   1 Answer