RTI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Stagiaire Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RTI International in March 2018.

Interview

Processus d'entretien long, via la plateforme en ligne. Candidature en ligne, puis interview avec les responsables du siège et du bureau local. Mise en poste plusieurs mois après le début de la candidature.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTI International (Durham, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview, which was very vague. Ask for previous experience and places that I had work. I was interview by 4 people individually. All asked me the same questions over an over. Nothing challenging.

Interview Questions

• Where had I worked previously, what instrument I know, how much experience I had, how do you work in a group etc?   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RTI International (Durham, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Had one phone interview and then an on campus interview. Had five interviews with one or two people each. Each group or person was prepared to talk about different aspects of the job. Overall friendly and welcoming throughout the process.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsborough, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTI International (Hillsborough, NC).

Interview

Applied online. I received a call from a recruiter saying I would receive a call from someone else. Then 2 days later I received another call and had a phone interview. Then I was invited to an in person interview with 3 people...It seemed a bit unprofessional because they didn't have any idea what to ask. They told me I would hear back whether or not I got the position by email. However, I haven't received anything even though I have followed up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RTI International (Durham, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

This is for intern interview. They only ask for some basic personal information and then wait for result. While the environment there is perfect.

Interview Questions

• tell your previous project experiences   1 Answer
    • Do you need visa sponsorship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RTI International (Durham, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Pretty Basic interview. It requires 2 on the phone and then one 4 hour interview in person. The phone interviews were pretty basic screening about your research, but the in person was very long! I was moved around every 30 minutes to meet with someone new.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RTI International (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviews started smoothly, then became increasingly unproductive and not efficient at all. On six different occasions I spent long days interviewing and was asked the same questions in the same ways in each interview. It was like they lost their notes or something. I also had to complete several long activities to be considered...

Everyone seemed to be very pleased with my answers and they said I would be a great fit. Then, crickets. Nada. I emailed about next steps but never heard back. Not even a courtesy email to let me know if they were going in a different direction, filled the position or a simple "thanks but no thanks." I feel like my time, energy and ideas were stolen and what I was given in exchange was unprofessionalalism and disregard.

RTI, for you to say your work is exemplary, it would seem you should walk the walk with how you treat everyone you come in contact with. You should not do business this way...everyone should be treated as a professional no matter what position they're applying for.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RTI International.

Interview

The interview consisted of three separate rounds. The first round was just a basic phone screening and the subsequent two were with the actual division that would do the hiring.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize multiple tasks?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RTI International in January 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and an in person interview. The manager was friendly and made me feel comfortable during the interview process. We talked about my previous work experiences and evaluated my abilities to fulfill my new job requirements. The overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences.
      Evaluation of your skills in relation to the job requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RTI International (Durham, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewer called on-time after scheduling a phone interview. Went over resume, talked about job requirement, potential projects, work environment and company introduction. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Said will get feedback within a week but never heard back. Emailed two weeks later and got back after one more week saying they've moved on with another candidate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RTI International.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to see if I was interested in a phone interview. I agreed and scheduled a time to call the hiring manager, which also ended up being my supervisor. I called the hiring manager, and she talked to me about my past job experience and senior design project that were included on my resume. The interview felt just like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• She really honed in on my senior design project and asked a lot of detailed question about what went into it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.