Radiance Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Radiance Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Radiance Technologies

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in May 2009.

Interview

***My interview was for a co-op/intern position prior to being hired on as a full time employee, so it was a little softball.***

For the most part, the questions were about my previous programming experience, and what I'd done in school. Because there's a lot of simulation work, there was a bit about my math background, but no actual math questions asked.

There were no actual "solve this problem" questions asked. A few "tell me what X" is, X being object oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.

They asked about my experience working with a team, and my largest project I'd worked on.

Interview Questions

• I suppose while not really difficult at all, the most difficult questions were in the "define X" (object-oriented programming, polymorphism, etc.) category. They were the only questions that were really "knowledge" based.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being only an intern position, I was not able to negotiate a higher salary (which was at a very reasonable rate regardless), however was able to secure a permanent position after only two semesters of work.

Senior Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Contractor to direct hire. Provided contractor support for 90 days before receiving job offer

Interview Questions

• What specific market areas would you recommend our products could service.   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Interview

Had one interview. Sort of informal but detailed about experience and what the job entails. The panel was very professional and friendly. Received a call within 2 days about a job offer.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Dayton, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

Average interview that took place in huge conference room. They mainly went over my resume and asked questions about projects I completed in school there was no test or anything of that nature. After the interview, a lady came in and discussed the benefits.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic. Asked a few minor technical questions, but nothing in depth.
    No interview was done in person....all over the phone.

The hiring process was painless, but transferring a clearance and the pre-deployment process sucks!
    It took weeks to transfer my clearance and I was expected to do the legwork instead of their security people

Pre-deployment is a joke and their policies are non-existent. The favorite people get to fly out on commercial flights and go through a different CRC, but if you are one of the rank and file, they will send you through Atterbury (which is awful) and make you fly out on military flights, and if you question it they will say "It is Army policy" which is complete crap.

Interview Questions

• None. The interview process was easy, although i could tell their FSR manager who interviewed me had no clue what he was talking about. That was probably why there were no in depth technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. Their salary was already high

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Dayton, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview with this company and it was a conference call with about 5 people on the call. Asked a few basic programming questions and asked about my background. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and seemed like it went well. Had the interview a couple of hours ago today and am waiting on news back from them

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about java and what is inheritance.   1 Answer

FMV Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies.

Interview

Radiance contacted me shortly after posting my resume on LinkedIn. I did a phone interview which was very easy to schedule. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and was very 2-sided.

Software IV&V/Airworthiness Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied back in January 2017 online for this position. Was called in for an interview within a week. Interviewed with two senior managers and was offered the job. Have been with the company over 2 years now.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Beavercreek, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted directly. Completed phone interview, completed in-person interview, and then was ghosted for the next two months (at the time of this post, so may even be longer by the time i hear anything, if at all..). Was quite surprised since this was one of the best interviews I've had (in 15+ interviews over past few years) and it seemed like the panel was really excited about my background/skills. Just a yes/no response, general timeline, or any other update would have been nice. Ended up taking another offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some items that you believe will be a difficult change from your current engineering position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radiance Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in February 2019.

Interview

I originally talked to them at a career fair and they reached out to me the following day to schedule a phone interview. They reached out to me the day after the phone interview to schedule an interview on site. Received an offer a little under two weeks after the final interview. They were really flexible with scheduling the interviews, the only reason it took 4 weeks instead of 2 was because I had some scheduling issues.
    They were really nice during the interview process and did very well at helping you not feel nervous. It felt like I was just having a conversation, rather than being interrogated like some interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• What fields are you interested in? What classes will you be taking?   Answer Question