Radiant Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.6

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radiant Logic (Ramsey, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

It started with a call with the HR Manager. It was followed by a Sytems Engineering Test. At the end of the test , I was told that the Hiring Manager wanter to talk to me and we had a long conversation. This was followed by an in-person interview at their Ramsey, NJ office. I did really well in the final interview. In fact, the HR manager reached out to me before the final interview to ask me if the commute was an issue and if I was fine with the package that they were offering. In fact, they asked me if I was willing to relocate to their Chicago office since there was an opening thereThe day after my in-person interview, I got an email from the HR manager saying that they are looking for candidates with a bit more background in their space. I was dumbfounded and thought that they should have told me at the very beginning so that I didn't waster so much time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on my experience with Federated Identity Management   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radiant Logic (Novato, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn by a recruiter, who submitted my resume and arranged the interview. It was only about 30 minutes long and was conducted via video conference with HR. It was a pleasant enough experience, although I felt that the questions asked were very generic. I also felt that the answers to my questions about team structure, etc. were a bit vague. I did not make it through to the next round.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radiant Logic (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly good and held by co-operative HR. She was nice and explained the details better. Then I had 2 technical tests Systems and Dev test. If you are preparing for the test, prepare the course material thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions on Java, Database, JavaScript.
      For Systems test, prepare kerbos properly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Radiant Logic (Novato, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online for software developer role. Initial skype interview with HR who is very helpful and responsive throughout the process. As all the development positions are filled, I was considered for systems engineer position. I took two online tests (dev and systems) which tested Java,SQL,Systems,Security and Authentication protocols knowledge. Test is of medium level difficulty. I scored pretty well (more than their cut-off). Then, I had a phone interview with the director of systems engineering, just discussed my background, about the company, location, compensation. Then they invited me for an onsite interview which was more of an informal discussion on the past work and what they do. At the end, I was told on my face that I'm a good candidate but they were looking for people who have specific skills for their systems role. This is so embarrassing as I had to travel to their onsite for just this discussion. Didn't they look at my resume before interviewing.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Logic.

Interview

1. Video Conference
    2. Online Exam
    3. Teleconference

Straightforward. HR very responsive, and professional. Only interview I experienced which required an exam (which is tough) but they know that. They are interested in people who can learn *very* quickly. Important to have good knowledge of the IT world, but the subject-matter is very specific and not something you can prep for terribly much, which is why the capacity to learn is so important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Logic (Novato, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I first had a Skype interview with an HR person. After that, they had me take a test at home. It used my camera and mic to record my room to make sure I wasn't cheating. It also recorded my desktop screen. It was was pretty easy (Jave, SQL, Networks). I then had a Skype interview with a Lead Software Developer and just talked about my experience and projects. There was a long gap between each step.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Logic in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Questions. I thought I performed well. There were only 2 rounds of interviews but it spanned over 2 months. I was not really impressed by the whole process or the technical capabilities of the interviewers.

They had rejected me in the end. I really thought that I stood a good chance.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know If I had worked on database internals   2 Answers

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radiant Logic (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Soft interview via a recruiter; immediately followed by a a thorough technology screening administered online where multiple forms or identification where required. Test was challenging and covered many areas of computer science. After scoring something like 68%, which I was told is apparently high, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview with whom I'd be reporting to directly.

Interview Questions

• Provide a synopsis of your job history as it relates to the position in question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radiant Logic in March 2014.

Interview

I contacted HR via email and then had a skype call. The communication with HR is very bad, they hardly respond to mails on time. Once the HR call is over, she said she will arrange for a call with VP but again no response from her for some days. The HR then sends an online questionnaire consists of questions on Java and SQL. Finally had a call with VP who asks some questions about your projects, experience etc. Again no response form HR for some days and after asking them about the result the HR sends a rejection mail. Overall this is one of the worst interview process I have ever seen. The interview process is not same for all too, which I found out after asking some of my friends who went through the process. I would never recommend anyone to join this company.

Interview Questions

• MCQ in an online questionnaire followed by interview with VP.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radiant Logic.

Interview

Interviewer called me and asked me some behavior questions, such as last project, how do you know about Radiant Logic, followed by some easy technical questions. Then I asked some questions about their projects, tools they use and salary related questions. Interviewer promised to give me an further interview but at last rejected me.