Radiant Vision Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radiant Vision Systems Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiant Vision Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Vision Systems in December 2015.

Interview

Started with a HR Phone Screen approximately a week after applying online, filled out a questionnaire. Nearly a month later I was contacted for a Phone Interview with an Engineer. A few weeks after that I had an Onsite Interview. Started with a Presentation about myself, a few non-technical interviews, lunch, then a few technical interviews.

Received an offer shortly afterwords.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard interview questions for a Software Position.
      Write a function that determines if there is a loop in a linked list.
      Write a function that determines the number of combinations of numbers in an array that sum to a given number.
      Three boxes of fruit riddle.
      Write a function that sums numbers from 1 to a given number inclusive in constant time.
      Others...
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Radiant Vision Systems (Redmond, WA).

Interview

A very slow process. I had two phone interviews, one with HR, then with the hiring manager. Each lasted around an hour. Then I had a four hour in person interview. They scheduled a 30 minute phone follow up and called me 25 minutes late. They said they would be in touch with me within two weeks for the next step, which would include yet another in person interview. I never heard back, despite following up, and their assurance I would hear back either way.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very work specific and Jon related. Mainly questions about my resume   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Vision Systems.

Interview

Applied and waited 2-months for a follow-up. Was phone screened with good questions indicating an extensive study of my background, yet I was asked to answer ambiguously a question regarding strategy without any consideration of the product or marketing involved. I think my inability to answer it negatively impacted me as I did not make it past the phone screen round. Seemed to be looking for an MBA-type.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radiant Vision Systems (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I had a phone interview and two in person interviews. I dropped out before a decision was made. There are major cultural issues with this workplace. Nearly everyone I met in the interview process brought forth their complaints about other departments, leadership, or even other coworkers. It seems like a very toxic environment where the demands are high and the rewards sparse. I was told by a current employee that this was not a good place to work and that they do not take care of their employees at all.

I would not expect this company to succeed over the long haul, as they are clearly burning out the talented people they brought in. Sounds like there are critical issues with their leadership.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radiant Vision Systems (Redmond, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

The full-day interview was very well prepared, no hiccups -- everything was on time and smooth. The interviewers were friendly. It was tiring but with good feelings afterwards. Most of the interviewers were from management and were technically educated, but did not have any knowledge about software development (not programming).
    Current company ads for senior software engineers for Radiant require “coding skills”, not even programming and definitely not software development skills. Be forewarned: they may not understand if you talk in terms of newer development practices; old terminology from procedural programming (coding) practices is more adequate for the development group meetings. Anything newer will not please the current development group manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very efficient, pleasant, quick and gave me the illusion that I was dealing with a highly professional outfit.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radiant Vision Systems (Redmond, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was a breeze. Had to provide my college transcripts. Interviewer took me out to lunch.