Radwell International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radwell International Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Picker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radwell International.

Interview

the process was pretty simple and not too much to talk of. it was very relaxed and i had maybe 3-4 people talking to me and majority of the talking was asking about availability and just trying to get a basic idea on what kind of person you are. the position itself is really simple and takes barely a couple days to learn so their wasn't much for them to ask other then physical activity and availability

Interview Questions

• the questions all pertained to previous job experiences and education. the hardest question they like to ask is if the person applying knows what radwell does   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willingboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Radwell International (Willingboro, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

No phone screen, direct F2F interview with Manager, Sr. Developer on Willingboro, NJ office.

First description my experience base on my resume, years experience for each tech skill,
    then 3 pages tech testing...
    2 questions of C#, 1 of SQL statement

Interview Questions

• Write function to sum even number.
      Write class, method to do calculation of circle.
      Write sql statement from given database diagram.
      Answer Question

Repair Technician Interview

Interview

I have been in the process of applying for many positions. From the time I applied for a job with Radwell, I was communicated with often and professionally, when there were so many other companies that I never heard from.
    I ultimately did not get the job, but based on the requirements of the position, I wasn't 100% qualified, and understood that.
    Everyone at Radwell was friendly, from the Receptionist to the Human Resources Department. Seems like a hard working group to be growing as quickly as they are.
    Looking forward to getting more training/experience and re-applying.

Interview Questions

• What my strengths and weakenesses are--- this is always hard for me to answer   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Radwell International (Lumberton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied and received a phone call to interview within a week
    My impression of the HR interviewer was that she was very young and immature. My back was to a window with workers outside of her office. She would ask questions but make faces and roll her eyes and smile (at them) like it was some sort of joke. It was terrible. I'm sure she paid no attention to me.
    When I spoke to a lady and gentleman in the accounting department, they were nice. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable . Very professional

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radwell International (Lumberton, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy interview, they asked minimal technical questions. They mostly just had me talk about my experience and asked almost no typical behavioral questions. Laid back and to the point. Only sat down with a HR rep and the GM. The interview itself only lasted about 15min. Just wear a shirt and tie, be polite, and you should be fine.

South Florida Area Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Radwell International (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

nterview process was very long and tedious. Interview process took a total of 3 months. First there was a 1on 1. Then a skype interview with regional manager. Following interview was conducted by senior management at corporate office along with HR manager.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Radwell International (Lumberton, NJ).

Interview

The hiring process was very fast. Made my transition very smooth. Didnt have to wait very long for a call back. Met with managers and HR staff. Everyone was interested in what I was doing with my life and how I could be an asset to the company.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Radwell International (Lumberton, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview with HR was pleasant. It was refreshing to speak to someone enthusiastic. However, the interview was incredibly long. There are only so many things that I can honestly say about my position before it sounds as if I'm repeating myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radwell International (Lumberton, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

I Interviewed with HR. The only thing missing was that single light bulb hanging down in the interrogation room. The interviewer was obviously employing an interrogation interview tactic that came off as very unprofessional and judgmental. Also, the interviewer obviously had not even glanced at the resume prior to the interview which begs the question, "Why even call me in and waste both of our time if you are going to take one look at my resume and decide I'm not good enough for you?". If I was in charge of recruiting I would not call in people who I didn't think were qualified for the position. The interviewer rolled their eyes a lot during the process and spent a lot of time staring at my resume and making weird faces. I wouldn't suggest working for this company. If they are using fear and intimidation during the interview (when most mean people at least pretend to be polite), then imagine actually working there. Even if offered a position I would decline on the basis of an unfriendly and unwelcoming work environment. In conclusion, this person is looking for an employee that wants to stay in the same position forever with no hope or thought of advancement. They want someone who will not take a risk to jump start their dream career. All in all, this person is afraid that someday their job may be in jeopardy if they hire someone ambitious. I'd advise to look elsewhere if you ever want to advance.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave that job for a new job?   1 Answer

Dead end job, unfriendly management, no room for advancement

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoney Creek, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radwell International (Stoney Creek, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The Interview got right down to the point in what they need from a repair technician.
    Then the Interviewers allowed some background explanation time from the applicant.

No Stress interview, less stress the better.

Interview Questions

• Where would you start with when troubleshooting an electronic device?   1 Answer