Radyne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radyne

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radyne (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview is very hard and composed primarily of technical questions. Advanced questions in electromagnetic fields, quantum mechanics, power electronics, transformers, math.

Interview Questions

• There are many extremely detailed technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Systems Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radyne (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

I met with the CEO of the company for the interview, I was a few minutes late but that seemed alright since it took a few minutes for the company to prepare for me upstairs. The interview was more of a discussion, which is good, because we could bounce between topics without bland questions between answers. We went through my resume, and discussed in more detail the relevant points on my resume. There was a point that he grabbed another engineer to join us for a few minutes when we got into discussion about VHDL. There was no test of my knowledge during the interview which surprised me. I was expecting some coding test or at least some off the wall questions which required some unique answers. Afterwards, we went on a tour of the facility which was before the expansion so everything was crowded and some parts were not well organized.. Then we went up to his office to have some final discussions. That is when I was offered a position, which was also unexpected, I assumed I would have an offer until at least the next day, but I was offered one on the spot. After receiving the offer via email later that day I sat on it for a couple of days before accepting.

Interview Questions