Rafferty's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rafferty's

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rineyville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rafferty's (Rineyville, KY).

Interview

The restaurant was quite busy and the manager was preoccupied with making sure everything was going well around her. We did the interview in the noisy restaurant rather than in private somewhere else. It was hard hearing her an she could hardly hear me. I tried my best answering the questions in a professional and accurate matter but she would only put one worded answer on her sheet. Rather than engage in conversation, it was rather bland and simple back and forth answering of questions. I was hoping she would want to get to know my character but the entire conversation was short spoken.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rafferty's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very simple. I came in dressed nice, focused on the point that I wanted to make good money and I was willing to learn and grow within the company. I worked there for 6 years. The questions were mainly business based and experience based regarding life duties.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rafferty's (Jackson, TN) in October 2009.

Interview

talked to manager... and got invited back for second interview. then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would succeed at this particular job?   Answer Question
    • what skills do you think will best benefit you in this career?   Answer Question