RailWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at RailWorks

AP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RailWorks (Deer Park, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Was good asked question about the company good thing I did my research and answered all the questions waiting for a response from rail works or an offer letter. looks like a good fit

Interview Questions

• why did a choose to interview for rail works   1 Answer

AP Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RailWorks (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially started in Farmingdale and met with 2 people on a Thursday, by Tuesday I had to go to the NYC office to meet with 3 others. By the time I got to the 2nd person, it was evident she didn't really like me and so I never advanced to the 3rd person. I wished she had told me why, was it something she felt didn't make it seem like a good fit or not? But there is no feedback.

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RailWorks (Westfield, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I went for one interview. Was offered a higher position. I was asked numerous questions. Pain free and easy. The person I dealt with was very pleasant. Enjoyable experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiations. More like here's an offer. Take it or leave it

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RailWorks.

Interview

Went through a recruiter to apply. First interview was with the supervisor, second with the division president, then a third and fourth interview with HR. Had to do a very thorough background check and drug screen. I've had other co-workers actually go through about 5-6 interviews.

Interview Questions

• No real tricky questions here, very routine questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I went through a recruiter, I was not the negotiating person. Unfortunately my recruiter did not go to bat for me and try to get more perks or a better starting salary.

AP Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Their headquarters are in NYC so if you get past the first interview in Farmingdale - you will have to go back to Farmingdale for a second - then into the city for a third. Just make sure you have a good background and credit score in order to get this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't get to the negotiation phase - my credit score too low so they reneged the offer