Ramco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ramco Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.5

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramco Systems in April 2017.

Interview

Actually I attended this interview for internship. It is one day process. I attended direct f2f round. They asked basic sql questions and some quires. It's simple only be confident what u say, be honest.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sql like, joins, finding 2nd max earned query,sql procedure, views and indexes.   Answer Question

Innovator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. In the first part, the interviewer went through my resume and asked me to describe my past engagements and my degree. In the second round, I was asked to define some terms, explain how the web service architecture works, and to write a code.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to print the even numbers in an array without using any loops.   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1)Online Exam (Aptitude,Verbal,Logical)
    2)technical and HR interview.

Online exam was average and results came little late. After that they conducted Skype Interview for selected Candidates.They asked me about my final year project(I explained them very well) after that they asked me about my programming skills (I said im not a great programmer ) then they asked me any Questoins .

Interview Questions

• 1)Tell me about Yourself.
      2)Asked me to explain Final year project.
      3)Asked me about Programming languages (c,cpp,java)   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Technical and hr interview ..easy to clear if you Strong enough in basics of SQL...be bold to answer all the question...they may try to pull you down to test ur stress level but be patient to answer your question

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phum Chenn (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Phum Chenn (Vietnam)).

Interview

interview process was Just two round
    1. Aptitude having Reasoning & Logical English too which was average
    2. Technical round based on your resume
    After that HR talked about the offer and stuff

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

interview process is simple..just one aptitude and one technical.aptitude round was bit difficult . but as far as technical round is concerned it was very easy .they asked about basics of sql and about acedemic final year project

Interview Questions

• about my final year project   1 Answer

Analyst Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ramco Systems.

Interview

Oncampus recruitment... Having aptitude round and then interview... Conference.. Which took about 20 minutes. HR round was merged with technical... No seperate rounds for the interviews.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramco Systems in February 2016.

Interview

Oncampus recruitment... Having aptitude round and then interview...that was a skype interview. Which took about 20 to 35 minutes. HR round was merged with technical... No seperate rounds for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• They were basically from resume,your project,internship and from your branch.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was selected for the interview after the aptitude test along with 7 others and they only took the interview of 5 students and selected 2 among them. Wasted my whole day. If they don't want to take interview then why to select.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Got the call through consultant. It took one week. First round was just the telephonic screening process. Second, technical interview. They asked the basic SQL questions. The whole interview was based on SQL server and it's processes. The last one was behavioral. They asked my past experiences and situations, how I handled. My strengths and weaknesses. The last round was just a formality, they had already decided in the technical round. Please negotiate the salary as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• Simple SQL Server questions, and some performance optimization questions.   Answer Question