Rane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rane

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The first round consists of technical aptitude and quantitative aptitude.Simple question were asked in both technical and quantitative aptitude.Technical aptitude contains 45 questions and time duration is 40 minutes and 75 quantitative aptitude with a timeduration of 60 minutes.second roung will be group discussion.And they will give current affair as topics for GD.Third round will be the technical and personal interview..

Interview Questions

• what is meant by voltage and current.
      only basic questions were asked   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rane (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Well the interview is of 3 stages, the first one being the written test, which consists of both technical(core) and aptitude questions.
    The second one is a group discussion, the topics are mostly on current affairs, so if you read the news paper, it would be quiet helpful.
    The third round is an interview, both tech. and HR combined as one. The tech. Questions are pretty basic and the HR questions are also the usual once.

Interview Questions

• Difference between 3rd and 1st angle projections.   1 Answer
    • Most important use of a gear box(based on my project).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rane (Chennai (India)).

Interview

For freshers they have an aptitude test, Group Discussion and personal interview
    For laterals : they have three sets of personal interview

Interview Questions

• Usually the PI will have technical questions and challenges that we faced in our previous profile and how we countered those challenges.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I joined as a fresher