Rank Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rank Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Rank Group

2.6

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Plymouth, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Basic questions examining you as a person. I.e Your hobbies, interests and goals in life. Overall, easy and bland questions. Nothing too challenging, everyone can get this job even without any experience.

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 30 mins long with questions centered around customer service and "How have you dealt" with "this" situation and some personality questions. Only 2-3 casino/poker related questions.

Interview Questions

• Name all the poker hands in poker starting from the weakest and ending with the strongest.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

normal, plain old process where they ask you if you can do the role and you explain how and why you know you can. They do not do anything interesting or out of the oridnary, its the same old interviews we've all had many times,

Interview Questions

• normal:
      Whats you best traits - worst traits, best experience, happiest memory and boss   1 Answer

RESOURCE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint James, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Saint James, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a call from HR to discuss the role and was told that the Hiring manager would call me. Had a telephone interview about a week later. Then was told to have face to face a week later with another manager and representative from HR. Went for the interview at London office @St James Park. The interview was not in that office and was taken to Debhanams across the road in a busy coffee shop. Not ideal

Interview Questions

• The questions were based around the role and past experience.   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview followed by an interview with the person I was replacing then an interview with my prospective boss. Lastly a personality based interview with HR. Everyone was pleasant and I got to see the working environment.

Interview Questions

• To explain statistical significance   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rank Group.

Interview

Applied through a recruitment agency. The job description had changed by the time telephone interview had been scheduled, which I did not know ahead of the interview .

Moreover I was applying for a senior level position and the questions were like describe analytics , what is data , what is BI which I found really weird . Having been through a lot of telephone interviews in the past , I can say that this definitely would put off an potential employee .

Croupier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

First it had a knowledge quiz on rules and procedures of some 40-50 questions, if passed you'd move the n to a short trial of dealing hands, having rounds on roulette at closed table with the shift manager and the pit boss. Then they carry on with further questions and look at how you execute or solve different situations.

Interview Questions

• What's the procedure if you misdealt a hand in black jack?   Answer Question

Croupier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rank Group in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very friendly process very nice there was a open day witch attended and they had a 5 min interview and if selected then went on a second interview and got told I had the job there and then

Customer Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rank Group (Sheffield, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

group session, building lego (actually kinda fun!) One person had to build and describe and the other try and make the same without looking. Then individual interviews, which was really friendly & easy going.

CRM Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rank Group (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied easily online through jobsite, a few weeks later received a call from TA team. Passed that and had a face to face interview.

Face to face interview was relaxed and I was at ease quickly, asked alot of questions as the manager there likes alot of detail.

Second stage interview would've been tasked based with another face to face, didnt get through as expectations wasnt met.