Rappi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rappi

2.6

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rappi (Columbia, MO) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted within 10 days of applying online. I was asked to complete an app. Then they reviewed the app and got back to me a month later. After that an interview with the android lead followed. I completed that successfully and was told i was selected. They said they will send the contract for me to sign. It has been more than 2 weeks and they still haven't sent the contract. There have been no response to emails or phones. Basically no contact from the company. Worst experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rappi (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in May 2019.

Interview

It's a two step interview. First step I was granted a hackerrank job test that consisted on several algorithm problems and a technical question in express.js.
    The second step I had a hangouts interview with two leaders of their back-end team. They asked me several questions and then I had a techinical test with them. They didn't gave me a offer since I'm currently enrolled in a bachelors degree and they told me they were looking for full-time workers right now.

Interview Questions

• Which is the project I am most proud of?   1 Answer

City Manager Interview

Interview

I prepared a case and then presented to other city managers, and a co-founder. Four interviews in total to get accepted. Everyone was really friendly, and helped out with my questions.

Senior Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rappi (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

First call. We were discussing my current salary and benefits package and she just hung up on the middle of it. I understand that a screening is meant to determine whether you move on or not but a simple: we can offer you what you are getting would have done the job. RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL is what comes to mind.

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rappi (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in January 2017.

Interview

It take like 2 weeks, I pass the HR with Diego Ariel Rios Diaz step, code challenge, review code challenge with some developers from Rappi Which I had to send an email to Diego Ariel Rios Diaz to notify other developers of the interview 15 minutes later

Interview Questions

• I received questions as if two teams are doing a development in OAuth for authentication and one of these teams ends first that it could be done to share the development to the other team   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rappi (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in October 2018.

Interview

3 rounds. The first round is a group assesment where they mainly check your selling and group management capabilities. The second round is another assesment and the third round is an interview

Interview Questions

• I was given an useless item (lamp) and I needed to give an useful purpose to it.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rappi (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was long. I had more than four interviews. The questions were hard and the cases were very challenging. The people were very kind and the CEO showed a lot of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• - Case studies
      - Math problem solving   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rappi (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, 1 technical, 1 business centered.

They put you in a room with peers and they start showing you problems or cases and evaluate your response for both tech and business processes

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rappi (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in January 2017.

Interview

Got contacted through StackOverflow asking for an interview. I had one onsite interview with programmers in Mexico offices, then a programming test consisted in 3 parts it's not very difficult. Then, I had a call in hangouts with a manager from Colombia. After 2-3 days HR contacted me to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Background questions, and a programming question from CodeFights.   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rappi (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2019.

Interview

First was a Hackerrank test, next was a call with HR where we talked about my working experience, next was two technical interviews with different teams and finally I receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• what architecture I would to use to solve a specific product issue   Answer Question