Rawlings Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rawlings Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2018

2.7

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rawlings Group.

Interview

Straight forward. typical questions. they made sure to make you aware that commission ramp up was long. A typing test. 35 wpm min. should test you on cutting a pasting, that is what you do all day,

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a issue with management   1 Answer

Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (Louisville, KY) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very relaxing and comfortable. Not a whole lot of pressure. They had us do a job shadowing and a typing test after the interview. It definitely looks like a place a can work.

Legal Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rawlings Group.

Interview

Contacted by HR Assistant to schedule phone screen. Spoke with recruiter regarding position and experience. Average interview with typical questions. Recruiter was minimally engaged. Told would be advised of next steps, but heard nothing. After seeing other reviews, seems to be a pattern with The Rawlings Company not to follow up after interviews.
     Not impressed with recruiter or company. Would turn down offer.

Subrogation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (La Grange, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

Two part interview process one over the phone and the other a shadowing in person interview. As a minority they were very inviting and informative during the process and quick to get back with you.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted to schedule a phone screen. The screen was very in-depth and included questions you would typically answer in an in-person interview rather than in a phone screen. I was told I would hear back within a month but never heard anything further.

Legal Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (Lagrange, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was told this was a legal position, but once I had accepted the position, they threw me into client services. The work they had me doing was not related to anything legal, in fact it wasn't even a job that required a degree. I didn't waste all that time in school to be stuck doing a job not in my field. The interview was really easy but that's because they will hire anyone because their turnover rate is so high and they are desperate for employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Microsoft word?   1 Answer

Healthcare Claims Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (Lagrange, KY).

Interview

Interview process was very lengthy. Mention no negatives of former employers, put your best foot forward and be prepared. The company will train you extensively, previous knowledge of this industry is not necessary.

Negotiation

No negotiation - other positions might offer this, however

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (Lagrange, KY).

Interview

I obtained an interview through the Co-Op program at the University of Louisville. I received a call and email and was asked to come to their location in LaGrange. Once I was in their visitor lobby I was led to a conference room after a fairly short wait. The interview was led by an Application Development Manager and a member of HR. The interview was fairly basic as it revolved around questions based upon your resume and any skills you have related to the work. More skilled candidates will likely land a position as a Software Developer while less experience candidates will likely land a QA analyst position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with SQL?   1 Answer

Subrogation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rawlings Group in June 2016.

Interview

Brief, to the point. First shadowed a subrogation analyst for about 20 minutes and then another 20 minute interview with someone from HR. Was scheduled for drug test and background check

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had to work with a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rawlings Group (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

I first met with a group of people from the department in which I would be working. The VP of IT was also there. They asked a number of standard questions, and described the company to me. The VP of IT was very friendly, but asked some very difficult questions. I later realized that I had answered one of the questions incorrectly, but he didn't correct me or make me feel bad. After the basic interview, they gave me a tour of the facility - pretty big, with over 1000 people working there. I saw rows and rows of cubes, and no real offices (maybe they are on another floor). After the interview, I was sent to a facility for drug screening and filled out paperwork for a background investigation. I heard back from the company within a week and was hired.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know the biggest professional mistake I had ever made, and how I responded to it.   1 Answer