Rawlings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rawlings Interview Questions

2.0

Demand Analyst - Rawlings Sporting Goods - St Louis MO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rawlings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied online, had to wait two month before hearing back from HR. Phone interview was very easy, pretty much got the one on one right away. In person interview was very easy. Met with two managers. First focused on job function and my background, second focused on long term goal and personality fit. Received an extended offer after 3 weeks of wait. HR is very slow to process. Not on top of things.

Interview Questions

• None. Mostly based on background and resume.   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Interview

it is not difficult. I do not believe they use background checks. it's an internal HR as well. it was the easiest job interview I have ever been in.

Negotiation

NA

Claims Research Analyst (Auditor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rawlings (La Grange, KY) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview #1 just guages your interest. #2 is all behavioral questions. (i.e. describe a time when...)

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest weakness and what you did to improve.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you were frustrated and the steps you took to get resolution>   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating