Raymark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymark Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raymark

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raymark (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Organized. Efficient. To the point. Met with senior management to determine if right fit. Appreciated that I did my research of the company prior to first meeting. Talked about details of the role I would potentially fufill. Described in detail my past work experiences.

Interview Questions

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymark (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was invited by the humain resource person to have a phone chat for basic job requirements. First I met with the owner who has a broad experience of the retail business and was asking questions in that regards. We also discussed company culture and ideal customer profile. The second one-on-one interview was with the hiring manager who's questioning line was more in regards to sales skills and business acumen. Finally, I met with a future senior colleague, who went through the retail software business history and future needs. We talked about account management and teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why should I hire you? What do you know about us? What do you know about the retail business?   Answer Question