Raymond Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raymond Limited Interview Questions

3.1

Head-PPC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Thane (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I got call from a consultant. They asked me to complete psychometric and apptitude test prior to personal interview.

On the day of interview, i hve waited for 1.5hrs before hr representative attended me. And another 3hrs before interview started.

The interviewer was not at all interested in conducting interview. And spent less than mins to complete the interview. In between, he was talking on phone, avoiding eye contacts and at the end told me that if i m selected, i will be called for next round.

Only to talk for 10mins, they have made me wait for 4 hrs by concluding non-interested interview.

The interviewer had treated me as like i m a GET. I found that he must have someone in mind and just to complete the process, he was conducting interview or to fill the position with someone from his relation. IT WAS TRULY UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE.

I didn't expect that standard company like Reymond can be so unprofessional. Be careful before accepting the job offer

Manager Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Thane (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was wondering why they called me for the interview. The HR head was not at all interested to conduct the interview. Some basic questions were asked but nothing specific to role, responsibilities which was quite surprising. When i asked what is the selection process? The interviewer replied if i like you and the VP likes you then will offer you. Which was not expected from the company like Raymond. In all make sure they are conducting interviews in serious fashion and not wasting your time.

Sales Planning and Co-ordination Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written Test, Group discussion, personal interview- written test includes 40 questions in 1 hour time, group discussion topic was impact of social media on youth. Did not qualify for the interview. Similar process for the position in commercial back ground

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Selected CV, Hr calls, HR round, Technical round on phone, PI with the Finance Head and Accounts Manager, then HR review on various topics and submission of documents, got selected and , various formalities

StorePurchase Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Thane (India)).

Interview

One has to respond with CV's to our HRD in response to advertisements placed in the newspapers. If found suitable for the post applied for, then they are called for interviews.

Interview Questions

• All candidates should be aware of current affairs globally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Had a Telephonic in detail by HR Head/VC by Business director and head of sales.

Negotiation

it was not required.

Manager Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Have gone through various intervies stages e.g. Telephonic Round, HR Executive Round, President HR Round & then Raymond Owner Round. Good experience and was very challenging, the questions very posed considering the position was new to my domain.

Interview Questions

• How you will adapt to new role related with Estate Management from Admin Management   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raymond Limited (Thane (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Only a H.R round which consists of some basic questions about yourself and why Raymond?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Stipend, but the learning is good.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raymond Limited in April 2011.

Interview

Study about employer before interview. Documents ready at time of interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to your boss when he is extermly angry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just be yourself and confident