Red Mango Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Mango Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

1.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Was excited to have a phone interview set up with them. Seems like a good company to work for. The day before the interview I received an email asking me for salary requirements. Suddenly I was over qualified for this job and the interview was cancelled. My real question is did they even look at my resume?

Cashier/Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Mango.

Interview

It was very brief, about 5-10 minutes. this was my first job interview and they liked that i had babysat before. they're looking for someone who can work fast. I was hired on the spot and started training that day. Training was very easy, learned how to clean machines and make smoothies. all pretty self explanatory.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Mango (New York, NY).

Interview

Great for someone working for the first time. The interview is very straightforward and not too tough. Will be asked very basic questions and should do a little research on what red mango sells prior to your interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Mango.

Interview

Very informal. I went in for the interview, got asked a few questions about goals and schooling, then got offered the job. It was pretty easy and not stressful at all.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Mango.

Interview

Easy interview process, I just chatted with the store owner for a bit about the responsibilities of the job and how long and often I'd be available to work. Since this was for a part time position they wanted to make sure that I'd have a lot of availability to come in for different shifts through out the week. Gave me a quick tour of the store as well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you've been responsible in the past.   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Mango (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

They basically asked me the basics. Very relaxed since I had gotten recommended from a friend who the manager liked. We sat down in the chairs where the customers were and there were only two workers, who happened to be husband and wife. I got an interview from my friend, I didnt even have to apply online. So I was called within a week to interview and got the job within a week of interviewing. Overall very easy.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What qualities are most important to you?
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Mango.

Interview

Personal Interview with a 1:1 interview with the owner. Very friendly and family oriented environment. Interview questions were simple and were used to determine character and communication skills. After the interview, a quick "tour" of the store followed where I was introduced to the staff and taken to the backroom to see the typical work environment.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Mango (Dallas, TX).

Interview

2 interviews consisting of 30 minutes each. Was asked, "If you were an elf and your were stuck in a blender, how would you get out?" Must posses strong interpersonal skills, sense of humor and ability to laugh.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very elementary. Standard questions about goals, hours and salary. Aim high, as they seem to underpay everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Aim high. The company is extremely small and you will be working many hours.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Mango.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. They asked me to sit down where they were doing multiple interviews. There were 3 managers each of them interviewing someone. It was really quick, around 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you know why Red Mango is good for you ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Mango (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy, what they do, etc.
    You sit down in the store and the manager either gets the owner or they interview you themselves. Training was easy too, we trained for about 4 days. Got paid as well.