Reddwerks Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reddwerks Corporation Interview Questions

3.3

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter during a welcome social prior to the career fair. That gave me an edge at being called for the first round of the interview that was held in my university.

After clearing that, I received case for which a test plan and flow chart was needed. The case described the flow of a container on a conveyor that passes through scanners, is then sorted and finally makes it to the exit. The case had a few business constraints that had to be captured in the flow diagram. The comprehensive test plan I created was not even checked by them during the final round at the Austin office.

The panel were not professional. Your reimbursement will take more than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Generic behavioral questions
      SQL query for duplicates - java code for the same
      Explain white box testing vs Black box testing to a 2 year old.
      What is QA
      Why do you want to be a QA and what did you do to build yourself for a QA position
      Are SQL procedures stored in the DB   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

This was one of the worst interview experience. My suggestion to everyone not to give an interview for this company because honestly its a waste of time. It was 4-5 interviewers, interviewing over skype the manager was literally shouting at me. They are a startup. They do not know how to conduct interviews. Very unprofessional

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is very bad. None of the panel members asked relevant questions. In my 1 hr 40 minutes of interview they asked me only 3 questions. But i say they said no I don't know what they are expecting from the person. The job description looks like automation qa and the interview is about manual testing.

Interview Questions

• If you dont have any documentation for a functionality, how will you test it   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty weird interview process. Their criteria for evaluating candidates seemed questionable. The competency and skill of the panel itself wasn't too impressive.
    Irrespective of my rejection, I would say that the company has a long way to go in terms of - "How to conduct interviews". This statement comes from 7 years of my experience in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Q) For QA, they give you an exercise beforehand which requires building a flowchart. The first discussion happens related to flowchart   3 Answers
    • Q) If you have to support someone in the warehouse and he has some xyz problem when sending containers through scanners how would you go about it   3 Answers
    • Q) Problem solving. Expression to find the angle b/w minute and hour hand of the clock at any given time   2 Answers
    • Q) Resume walkthrough   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Called and spoke with a member of the QA team. He asked many questions, and had a very thick accent, was pretty difficult to understand on the phone. This just made me a little bit more nervous for the already nerve wracking process.

Interview Questions

• List in order of priority 5 things one would expect a phone to do.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in September 2016.

Interview

It was ok. I met them at the career fair. I got a call for interviewing the next day. It was a 30 mins interview. Since we were running late, the interviewer went straight into asking technical questions. The interviewer was cross questioning to check my confidence in the answers. It was programming based. I wasn't very well prepared. All the questions were based on core java and data structures.

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

The recruiter made a phone call appointment with me and ask a lot non-technical questions. She told me a lot about this company and ask me if I know her company. Then she ask me some basic questions about my skills, like how long have you used Java and what projects you did using Java, what is your most important project and how you overcome the difficulties during the project. Then ask if I have some questions to ask her. At last, she told me she record what I said and if the technical team is interested in me, then they will move on.

Interview Questions

• Did you know white box test or black box test? How long did you use one programming language like Java. What projects did you use Java to implement and tell me your most impressive project. Did you do any test before? If so, how to test it?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

HR staff were really helpful and hardworking in completing the process. 3 rounds of interview. One initial phone screening, technical round and a panel interview. Really smooth selection process. Staff are really helpful and work according to you schedule.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

I applied through a career fair.
    My first round of the Interview was held in the school.
    The question set included questions from basic concepts of Java , basics concepts of Databases , multi threading and a problem on Data Structure and Algorithms which I was supposed to code and obtain the desired output. The Interviewer was a very patient listener and gave me enough time to think.

The second round was a panel Interview on skype.
    It was a detailed interview . They mainly tested me on System Design and Data Structure and Algorithms.
    Firstly , I was given an open ended problem in System Design . I discussed various approaches which I thought of and then they asked me to calculate the time complexity of my approach.
    Second part of the Interview was on coding problems. They gave me 2 coding problems to solve. The Interviewers were very helpful and were very keen to discuss the approach which I thought to solve those problems.

Overall, it was a very good experience . The people in the panel were all nice and friendly and they really made me comfortable throughout the Interview.

Interview Questions

• Concepts of OOPS , Multithreading , Java , SQL , Algorithms   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

No pressure is felt. After some HR questions were asked, they introduced some basic information about their company, checked my background according to my resume, and asked one computation question related with warehousing management.