Reddwerks Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reddwerks Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

3.3

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is very bad. None of the panel members asked relevant questions. In my 1 hr 40 minutes of interview they asked me only 3 questions. But i say they said no I don't know what they are expecting from the person. The job description looks like automation qa and the interview is about manual testing.

Interview Questions

• If you dont have any documentation for a functionality, how will you test it   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Called and spoke with a member of the QA team. He asked many questions, and had a very thick accent, was pretty difficult to understand on the phone. This just made me a little bit more nervous for the already nerve wracking process.

Interview Questions

• List in order of priority 5 things one would expect a phone to do.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in September 2016.

Interview

It was ok. I met them at the career fair. I got a call for interviewing the next day. It was a 30 mins interview. Since we were running late, the interviewer went straight into asking technical questions. The interviewer was cross questioning to check my confidence in the answers. It was programming based. I wasn't very well prepared. All the questions were based on core java and data structures.

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

The recruiter made a phone call appointment with me and ask a lot non-technical questions. She told me a lot about this company and ask me if I know her company. Then she ask me some basic questions about my skills, like how long have you used Java and what projects you did using Java, what is your most important project and how you overcome the difficulties during the project. Then ask if I have some questions to ask her. At last, she told me she record what I said and if the technical team is interested in me, then they will move on.

Interview Questions

• Did you know white box test or black box test? How long did you use one programming language like Java. What projects did you use Java to implement and tell me your most impressive project. Did you do any test before? If so, how to test it?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

HR staff were really helpful and hardworking in completing the process. 3 rounds of interview. One initial phone screening, technical round and a panel interview. Really smooth selection process. Staff are really helpful and work according to you schedule.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

I applied through a career fair.
    My first round of the Interview was held in the school.
    The question set included questions from basic concepts of Java , basics concepts of Databases , multi threading and a problem on Data Structure and Algorithms which I was supposed to code and obtain the desired output. The Interviewer was a very patient listener and gave me enough time to think.

The second round was a panel Interview on skype.
    It was a detailed interview . They mainly tested me on System Design and Data Structure and Algorithms.
    Firstly , I was given an open ended problem in System Design . I discussed various approaches which I thought of and then they asked me to calculate the time complexity of my approach.
    Second part of the Interview was on coding problems. They gave me 2 coding problems to solve. The Interviewers were very helpful and were very keen to discuss the approach which I thought to solve those problems.

Overall, it was a very good experience . The people in the panel were all nice and friendly and they really made me comfortable throughout the Interview.

Interview Questions

• Concepts of OOPS , Multithreading , Java , SQL , Algorithms   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

No pressure is felt. After some HR questions were asked, they introduced some basic information about their company, checked my background according to my resume, and asked one computation question related with warehousing management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

A very simple and easy process. I applied online,got contacted a week later and gave an online assessment.

After that the recruiter setup a phone screen, mostly questions on resumes trying to find if you have the right skills required for the job.

After that a technical phone screen is scheduled, live coding on code-bunny, if you know your data structures and have decent coding skills, you will be fine.
    Next a panel interview is scheduled which is also live coding for 2 hours. My panel interview is scheduled so will update that experience once done.

The recruiter is super nice and responds quickly to any query you have, easily one of the best interview processes i have experienced and i have given a lot of interviews with companies like Amazon,FactSet,TripAdvisor and Bloomberg.

Interview Questions

• Simple string question, know your data structures and algorithms and time complexity of various algorithms   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens, one is HR, one is Technical. Onsite where you sit down with part of the hiring team and they talk to you about your resume and skills that you have. Then they go around the room giving you technical problems that you have to write code for on a whiteboard. The HR rep specifically was very helpful throughout the process and the team seemed very friendly.

Interview Questions

• None that I can disclose but typical technical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview

I applied from career fair in my university. Then I got the on-campus interview. Questions included behavior questions and algorithm questions. Now I am still waiting for their feedback that whether I can move to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions and algorithm questions. As I have signed the document not to reveal, all I can say that algorithm questions are simple questions from leetcode.   1 Answer