Redtail Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Redtail Technology

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Redtail Technology (Sacramento, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

They wanted to make sure that you could deal with customers on the phone, nicely and helpfully to let them understand the system, and use it correctly. There was a test in the second interview based on one of the things that you can do with the system, just make sure that you know how to use what they give you in the first interview backwards and forwards. They don't try to trick you, just make sure you can walk someone else through the process.

Interview Questions

• (From the perspective of a possible caller) "I can't figure out how to make a mail merge, can you help?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redtail Technology.

Interview

Easy interview process, pretty standard. They asked a few behavior questions.
    Position doesn't require much technical background. You have to learn their CRM which people in general pick up fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was something difficult you had to overcome?
      Q: What role do you usually play in a group?
      Q: Strengths/weakness?   Answer Question