Reed Smith Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reed Smith Interview Questions

Interviews at Reed Smith

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reed Smith (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively easy. I was interviewed on 2 different occasions prior to my offer. I first had an interview with the paralegal supervisor and manager. I then moved on (on the same day) to the attorneys in the group. They brought me back on the 2nd day to meet with the managing partner for the group.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Smith.

Interview

Met with regional and firm-wide paralegal coordinator via video conference and later on met with partner and associate. My impression was that the coordinators have final say in who gets hired and the attorneys have to go without unless they voice some sort of concern. Was offered job a few days after interview and i accepted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected. No gotcha! kind of questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reed Smith (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

There is an initial interview and if you make it past that you have a final interview. The initial interview is not very difficult, but the final interview is (as expected) more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you received multiple projects in one day, they all had deadlines, and you could not complete all of them? How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reed Smith (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Four30 minute interviews with two partners in each interview. One of the partners kept yawning audibly the entire time. Awesome. After the interview, I never heard back from them either way - which is of course how I learned I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• At one point they seemed to indicate that I might be bored because I would not be able to go to court as often as at my current job.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reed Smith (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Reed Smith brought me in to their Pittsburgh office for an interview for a summer associate position. Everyone I met with was kind, helpful, and considerate. The interview itself was amicable, and they made a nice effort to answer questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reed Smith.

Interview

Went through On Campus Interview process and had a good experience with the two attorneys present. Then, I received a call-back and met with several more attorneys at their NYC office.

Client Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reed Smith (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Smooth process. Phone call and in-person interview. Serious but laid back and comfortable. Phone interview lasts around 30 min and the in-person last around an hour. Phone interview was with an HR manager, while the in-person interview was with a client account specialist manager. Both were very nice and professional.

IT Interview

Interview

I came in to speak with an attorney to just sit and have a talk about my experience. I got to speak about how I would be the perfect candidate.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reed Smith (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic 20 minute phone interview. Then got called back for a 2 on 1 interview with who would be running the internship. Standard interview questions that were not too challenging to think on your feet to answer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reed Smith (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

This was a two step process. At first I had an interview with HR to go over job requirements and review past experiences and employment. Then another interview was scheduled. The second one was split into two. First I met with the supervisor who would oversee me at the workplace. Since this company is global, the second half of the interview consisted of me videochatting a supervisor from another country. This person was the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this internship will benefit your career and why are you applying for it?   Answer Question