Reflexis Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reflexis Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

3.1

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems.

Interview

good 3 rounds and nice technical, he and apitude test aptitude was tough java technical questions nice nice nice nice nice great

Interview Questions

• datastrutures oops coding hr questions and hobbies about news   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

First interviewed by the development manager. It was a phone interview, thoroughly technical, mostly about JAVA/J2EE. Later that day, the recruiter gave me a phone call to inform about another interview with the vice president. The next morning, the ice president called me. This was a mix of technical+ personality + general IT concepts related interview. The same day, the recruiter called me to congratulate me that the company is interested in hiring me.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between product development and the project development?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Pune (Brazil)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through an institute from where I pursued Software Testing Course.
    First round was written exam which consists of 6 sections i.e.
    1)Quantative Aptitude-5 MCQ
    2)JAVA-5 MCQ
    3)HTML / CSS /JAVA Scirpt-5 MCQ
    4)5 SQL Queries upon given question
    4)Testing-1 Screenshot of a an apps page -2 questions upon it (i.e. test scenarios under some testing types and there were few bugs we had to write about its severity and priority)
    5)Pseuo codes-5quests to check how strong our logics are.

After this they said results will be mailed to the selected ones.
    (Result awaited-I guess they expect a lot from freshers and want them to be exceptionally good for this position as they have experienced candidates available for this position...)

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds - One techincal and other technical + general HR round. First round is resume based and few puzzles. Second round more puzzles + programming questions nad some general question about backgorund etc.

Interview Questions

• Multiple problems and puzzles. Basic programming questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems.

Interview

Campus placements- 3 rounds of interview.1 written (apt and codes), 2 f2f tech interviews.hr was also included in the second one.written exam was for 1 hr based on aptitude and algorithms.The interview round was based on the questions from witten test.Any coding language was allowed.A few puzzles were also asked in the interview round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vasco Da Gama (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Vasco Da Gama (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Written test
    -Most of the questions were based on logical reasoning, aptitude. Two questions on algorithms
    2 rounds technical interviews
    -Questions were pretty basic. They look for basic code writing approach, strong fundamentals

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a Technical Round followed by HR Round. The process is very quick.

Interview Questions

my aspirations do not match with the current openings