Regal Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regal Hotels

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regal Hotels (Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)) in March 2017.

Interview

It is okay. required to answer many questions. waiting for long time, have to meet many Directors. The questions is normal. the Chief Financial offer is nice and willing to listen.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regal Hotels (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2011.

Interview

Jobs are normally posted at Jobsdb.com or through HR consulting firm. First round is screened by HR department, selected candidates will be arranged to be interviewed by department supervisor. Final round will be interviewed by department head.

Interview Questions

• Translation from Chinese to English and from English to Chinese, sometime small case study will be required to finish in 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overseas Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal Hotels (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2009.

Interview

Skype interview with job details.