Reliance First Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance First Capital Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance First Capital

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Cleveland, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process. Phone screen and then an in person interview. I also came in for a few hours to observe and get a feel for the company. Made pretty good sense to do that.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Plano, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

A lengthy interview with an opportunity to meet the team and to sit with a Mortgage Analyst so you get to see what the work environment is like and get a good idea on what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you are looking for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Melville, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and one on one with Branch Manager. The questions were general and about Sales and how passionate one is about Sales. The past experiences. If you are in Sales they will definitely look at how much have you made in the previous job.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Independence, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

They comb through potential candidates well. You can be assured that the people you work with for the most part are professionals and take the job and company seriously. You will typically do a phone interview with a couple people in the company and also meet in person with your potential manager and branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position with our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I have a friend that works at a different mortgage company that told me about Reliance first capital. He said they have a good reputation in the mortgage industry. I put my resume on indeed and received a call from the recruiter. The next day I got a call from one of the sales managers that lasted about 40 minutes. I went to the office two days later for interviews. There was a math test and the usual application / background check paperwork. The receptionist was very informative and a joy to speak to.

The interview with the sales manager was about 30 minutes and kind of the same thing we talked about already on the phone. Then I got to observe on the floor with the mortgage analysts on the phone during a sales session. The guy I sat with was a hoot. He left at least 40 or 50 messages while I sat with him. He said that is a pretty big part of what you do each day. I sat with him for just over an hour. He started talking to someone and it was going good. The branch manager came to get me for our interview, so not sure if he turned the call into a sale.

The interview with the branch manager was about 40 minutes. It was informative and he didn't try to sell me on how great it was there. He was pretty straight up and said it is a career for people that will work hard. He talked about the leads, the pay structure and described the ramp up after passing the tests needed. He asked me if I had questions and answered a list that I brought with me.
    The one question I asked that stuck with me is why he liked working there. He went into detail about the CEO and the head Sales Manager for the company. It made sense, because I could tell on the work floor that people really liked each other. The word I heard several times was family. Fast forward to today. I have worked at RFC for almost two years now. I love this place and I am part of that really cool family that I got to see a snapshot of at my interview. It's a pretty cool place and it pays pretty darn good if you take it seriously.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three words that describe who you are.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a recruiter who explained the nuts and bolts of the industry, compensation, and what the job entailed. Second, I had a phone interview with the branch manager to get a feel for how I would fit into the team. Third, I was brought into the branch to see the environment and make sure I could see myself succeeding in this particular position. Finally, I talked with the VP of sales over the phone to get his final approval.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process is very in depth and they will train you and give you all the tools you need to do the job and make a ton of money. the trainer is in the office and works for the company. so while you are in training you will still be coming into the office

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a job where you were 100% commission? How do you feel about going 100% commission?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiting explanation of the pay structure could've been better, but the rewards the company has to offer are astonishing. You better enjoy being on the phone and selling. Fantastic managers and owner!

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy being on the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Independence, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

Nice Professional Office, Multiple Interview Process (Phone, Face to Face)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself starting from the earliest time you can remember until now.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiations Needed Pay was more than fair

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance First Capital (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Screened by recruiter, telephone interview with manager, then face to face

Negotiation

There was none