Reliance First Capital Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Hugh Miller

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Ongoing training and a management team that invests time in helping you reach your goals" (in 6 reviews)

• "Reliance First Capital has a great training program for their mortgage analysts" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "They monitor your phone time and phone calls" (in 5 reviews)

• "They never told me that my manager and other officers can and will be listening to my phone calls" (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company Culture"

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time

Pros

Reliance offers great benefits, plus they really try to give back to the community they serve through many charitable endeavors that require donations and volunteers from the Company. Very positive environment where employees feel management is on their side. Its a work hard, have fun enviroment. Senior Managment show through their decisions and actions that they believe in the top value of 'integrity without compromise.'

Cons

Really have no negative things to share about Reliance

2. "Mortgage Analyst"

Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Plano, TX

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing training and development! Great coworkers alyway a pleasure to work with and a great team environment. Potential to earn six figures if you follow the proven program. A company who truly cares and supports your goals.

Cons

Until you obtain your license, it can be a struggle financially.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and thank you for your open door policy!

3. "Great Culture and care for people"

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to help others while helping yourself. The income potential is high, and their process works for those who are willing and able to follow it.

Cons

You will have to make a very large number of calls daily, and have to be able to deal with rejection on a very normal basis

4. "Helping others, while helping yourself"

Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great pay structure, very caring management team, amazing CEO, Company trips, wonderful coworkers, a fun place to be. We work hard and we play hard. I fully expect to be with Reliance until I am retired

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons. Maybe get an extra coffee machine, LOL

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I came into this industry with absolutely no experience. I've been very successful because of the tools that I was given, the training received, and the support around me. Continue that with the future generations of people

5. "Designed for Success!"

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time

Pros

An awesome work environment. They give you all the tools and resources to be successful and earn a great living. The training is non-stop and it needs to be for continued greatness.

Cons

Look, it's a job. Most of us need one. Love what you do and do what you love. If this isn't it, so be it. Move on.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. It works. It's proven. Not much can be disputed when you look at the success or the office

6. "RFC Review"

Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Independence, OH

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
    * Great industry and sales training/preparation.
    * Aggressive compensation plan.

Cons

Long hours depending on scheduled appointments and time management.

7. "Hard work = Big pay"

Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Mortgage Analyst in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Reliance First Capital is a great place to work. The harder you work, the more money you make. No, you cannot just sit around get paid. This is a commission based job. The leaders in the office are here to help and push you to become better. When you work hard you receive great rewards. Not only do you get a big paycheck, you get a glass award that tells that months accomplishments but, you can also win week long vacations for two people. You can win the vacations your first year. Everyone here is family - if you dont have the will to work, dont waste your time.

Cons

The hours are mostly in the middle of the day to later evening (9a-6p or 10a -7p). I would prefer get here at 7am and leave by 4pm. But the business is to talk to customers when they are available. and you have to work 1 Saturday a month. Its for 4 hours.

8. "Reliance changed my life"

Current Employee - Reliance Cagd Mylife in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Reliance Cagd Mylife in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I make the most money I have ever made in my life($13,000 last month, $11,000 this month, tracking $125,000 for the year). I help people better their lives everyday. My clients thank me everyday. Flexible schedule with a 1st or 2nd shift. I have won 2 trips in a 12 month span(Mexico and Las Vegas). At Christmas, I was given a 50 inch 4k television. Other employees get things like this all the time too. I consider the office director my mentor, he has helped me so much in my time here. My co-workers are great people. We hang out after work all the time. I am learning so much about finances, mortgages, sales, retirement. This has been a blessing for my entire family. I wake up excited for work everyday. Honestly, that may be my personality. I loved my last company too. I just make more money here and impact people lives instead of just selling them products. If you are willing to work hard, you will find success and be rewarded for doing you job.

Cons

Work is work. I honestly have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and learning

9. "My journey"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Independence, OH
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in Independence, OH

I have been working at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve been with the company for one year! I’ve never worked in the mortgage industry before always fast food. So you can imagine my anxiety stepping into the industry! However it was the most welcoming company I’ve worked at! Nobody looked down on me or made me feel bad for now knowing what all comes along with helping someone refinance their home or purchase one! Everyone was very helpful! Even till this day. This is my very first office job as well. I’ve always heard office jobs are boring and suck well I can’t say the same about working here. My co workers and managers are very goofy people and keep the days fun! My manager Yana is great :) I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a career.

Cons

The only thing I could complain about is the location I would LOVE to stare out my window sometimes and see something beautiful. We’re by a lot of restaurants which I love food some that’s awesome but I would like to see some pretty trees flowers or anything. I see lots of cars and buildings

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

"Great company and they care about their employees and customers!"

Former Employee - Loan Officer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Loan Officer in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Reliance First Capital full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great training. Great teamwork, great income potential.

Cons

Must work 2 evenings. Also must work one Saturday once a month. They monitor your phone time and phone calls.

Advice to Management

Don't micromanage and learn that each person does not respond to the same management style.