Reliance Infrastructure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Infrastructure Interview Questions

Updated Dec 31, 2016

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview

I got the Intern at Reliance-DTPS, Mumbai for four months training and there was no interview process happened for me to get intern here. Through the reference of employee i got my intern here.

General Managerer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by the HR Head & then later by Manager. It was a One on One interview. Took almost 5-7 days for me to get my confirmation. It wasn't easy, but was not very difficult either.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why we should select you   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Campus Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team of 15 people? Give me some examples   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical written test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions related to electrical engineering   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

A written technical round with a cutoff of 50% followed by an interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Thers wasn't a negotiation phase

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview

Campus selection. Group discussion + PI. Mostly HR based questions, some technical questions and some revolving around projects.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Ranchi (India)).

Interview

Very easy hiring. They need people as of now.

Site Engineer Interview

Interview

Shortlisting based on Written exam + GD of shortlisted candidates + Interview of shortlisted candidates

DGM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview

called upon by a consultant. CV short listed. had a 2 hour long technical interview on VC with senior level people ( a panel of 5 including D(O) two Sr VPs, HR Chief and HR manager. Selection message came the day next and offer given in one week.

Application

Interview

I got selected in the company through campus interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked me mostly regarding my btech project, summer training and questions on relays (REF, differential). there was no such hr interview.   Answer Question