Reliant Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reliant Rehabilitation

2.0

OT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

interview went well, lots of questions, good feedback, good atmosphere, and a tour of facility

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position, they instantly called me and discussed my interest and set up an interview with the RVP. Very quick process. Once I received a call from the recruiter for this company I had an interview within a couple of weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter letting me know that the Rehab Director wanted to set up an on-site interview. I came in and interviewed, the Director gave me a tour of the facilities and introduced me to other employees. It was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation.

Interview

It was a very easy process. I applied online and the next day i got an email to schedule a phone call online with the RDO. I did that and on the scheduled day, i got the Phone call from the RDO.

Interview Questions

• So what was your experience in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation (Shreveport, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

Reliant is a contract company who provides therapy services to nursing homes. I was working at a nursing home that they took over. In my interview, I was assured that "nothing would change but the name on my paycheck". Not long after that, they cut our salaries by 8% and increased our workload. They cut salaries again by 5% a few months later.

Interview Questions

• My job title, job description and salary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation (Buffalo, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. I applied, received a phone call, visited the site then started the on boarding process. My interviewer was very pleasant and made himself available whenever I had questions. He is still a liaison between me and administration and makes sure all my needs are met and questions answered in a timely fashion.

Admissions Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Called for interview. Interviewed with two managers. Hired later that afternoon. Came in the next day to fill out paperwork for background check. The day after that, they wanted me to start training before my background check had been completed. HR and Manager had a disagreement about it. Two days after that, they wanted me to start working, again before my background check had been completed.

Interview Questions

• How fast do I learn new programs?   1 Answer

Director of Rehabilitation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Saline, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation (Grand Saline, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in person with the Regional Director of Operations of that region. I met with him and the administrator. I was asked a series of casual questions throughout the meeting process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my years experience as a COTA and ability to learn new skills.   2 Answers

COTA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation.

Interview

Everything was done by fax just started and was never interviewed by the DOR. Luckily it was a good match and enjoy working with my DOR and co-workers. I received a phone call asking me if I wanted a full time job and with a little haggling I was able to get the rate I expected and that was it. I started 2 weeks later and have been there for a year.

Negotiation

they offered an hourly rate and I gave them what I expected and we met in the middle.

COTA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliant Rehabilitation in November 2011.

Interview

Received e-mail followed by call. Hired without interview. Received offer letter and new employee hire package same day as first contact