Religare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Religare Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Religare

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare (New Delhi (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

very simple interview process. They will just ask you name and offer you handsome packages.i dont have any other words to describe this since this is like my life changing experience. My life is changed after I joined this company.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview quesrtions they have asked. nothing special   Answer Question

Area Head Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Religare.

Interview

Technical on knowledge

Interview Questions

• Give me plan on your territory in 3 mins   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Religare (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Information on the steps involved in the hiring process including applying for jobs, interviewing, employment testing, background and reference checks were as usual. Nice questions asked. People were good, experienced and the work culture is very much what the company vision and motto project it to be. So there is coherence in that.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Religare (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

Pretty simple. Received a call from the head of IT. It was simple. Asked about basic questions on technical issues. He was a good guy. Very friendly. After 2 days was told to meet the head head of electronic trading for a final HR and COO round. Cleared that was well. So all good. But the company sucks. Theyre sinking so dont work for these guys.

Interview Questions

• DO you speak hindi ?? I was quite surprised   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Religare (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

One To One Intreivew
    Present Yourself