Relypsa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Relypsa

Sort:

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relypsa in May 2016.

Interview

The process takes about 3 weeks, and the questions are all about the resume. They did not ask difficult question. The second and final round are interviewed by the group leaders, it takes about 20 mins each round, and they are nice and friendly, not giving me hard time. They also wished me to work until Oct, so I think this summer intern was prepared for the full-time position. But they did not offer any relocation compensation. So I did not take the offer in the end.

Interview Questions

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Relypsa (Redwood City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very smooth interview, no tough technical questions. Expect more behavioral questions. Everyone was very friendly. Entire interview based on Resume. It was a full day interview, including a lunch interview. Most of the times, the interviewers just wanted to know you and your personality. Hiring Managers asked some technical questions, but only based on the Resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation, where you took a decision which was in conflict with your Professor.   Answer Question