Remote Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Remote

Remote

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Remote in Aug 2021

Interview

One of the most enjoyable interview experiences of my career. The team was efficient, warm, attentive and I thoroughly enjoyed it. While I was not successful in the role, I have nothing but good things to say and would mention to the individual who was successful that they are lucky to work with such a team. I am encouraged by the work that Remote does, their teammate model and certainly plan to look out for future positions/opportunities to join them.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewers were well-prepared and asked questions pertinent to the position, both from a culture fit and technical perspective.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Remote (London, England, England)

Interview

Chat with Recruiter - Be prepared to have many pauses in the interview while the recruiter jots down notes after each pre-selected questions. I would recommend potential candidates that apply for a position here to review the company handbook in detail. It is very good and motivated me to want to work for this company more. Unfortunately, the feedback received was very generic.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Remote

Application

I interviewed at Remote

Interview

It was nice. First round was HR. In your first round they will check the compatibility of candidates. You can pre pare for HR ques and next round is coding discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Remote

Application

I interviewed at Remote in May 2021

Interview

We haven't got through the initial screening, but the interviewer was nice and gave me a feedback at the end that I appreciated. It feels like a nice company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What makes me tick? - I really liked this one. I'll not share anything else so I won't ruin the recruiting process.

Anonymous Employee in Lagos

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Remote (Lagos) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was cool. They just have 3 stages ; interview with the recruiter, director and manager. It was very relaxing and you can see that they embody their values

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Situational questions 3. Why you want to join
1 person found this interview helpful

Remote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remote in May 2021

Interview

The interview process starts with a recruiter that asks general questions about you. This is just to access cultural fitness. The next stage is with the hiring manager where you get to ask questions about the company and the role. After that, you'll be asked to complete a task to see your approach to work. After this, you get to meet with the development team.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about you and what makes you unique and happy

Remote

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Remote in May 2021

Interview

Met with 3 people 1:1 - the hiring manager, someone else in the department, and someone in a slightly similar role in a different department. All of them were lovely. After the last round, they basically ghosted me. I followed up and got a standard generic rejection email a few days later. They reposted the role since so either they never picked someone or the person they picked didn't work out. I did notice quite a few spelling errors in the various emails, so I began to question the legitimacy of the company. Also, this role is significantly below my experience level so it's pretty crazy to pass on me. I think I dodged a bullet though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Remote

Application

I interviewed at Remote

Interview

Overall wonderful process, comfortable and relaxed. The questions were down to earth and I didn't feel like I was being interrogated because let's admit, sometimes interviews can feel that way. Everyone was very friendly and I enjoyed every step of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Remote

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Remote in Apr 2021

Interview

Chat with head of people - good Chat with head of engineering - good Chat with CTO - gruelling. My back hurt from carrying the conversation - just a series of passive-aggressive 1-2 word responses to questions. If you don't want to be in an interview, have someone else do it instead of being blatantly hostile to the candidate. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in De Zoom

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Remote (De Zoom) in Apr 2021

Interview

5 rounds of interview as described in the job description: - Talent acquisition specialist - Hiring manager - Peer interview (x2) - VP - Offer The talent acquisition specialist really partners with you, helps you gain a good understanding of the role, and sets proper expectations. The process is seamless, every single person met has been kind and reactive. The process is actually a very good intro to the company culture, vision and mission.

Interview Questions
  • Why Remote? What is your personal story with Remote working? What kind of a team player are you?
1 person found this interview helpful