Renaissance Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Renaissance Consulting Group

1.8

Sort:

Agent Interview

Interview

I got the email first. A lady call me to have a interview. You will need to wait at the front desk. There will be somebody come out and ask you general questions. Then another person will take you to the coffee shop and introduce the basic information about the company.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Tukwila, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Branded themselves as a consulting group that does a lot of consulting with tech companies... in the first interview they named microsoft and samsung to name a few. After getting through to the second round of interviews it became clear they were looking to hire people to consult for CenturyLink. They explain in that interview a little more about why person to person marketing is better then tele-marketing or email marketing.

The third interview was a short 10 minutes and I was hired quickly after. The first 6-8 months minimum you are working commission and doing door-to-door sales for CenturyLink. Then you have the ability to move up the ladder depending on your success.

Interview Questions

• Where is one place you want to travel in the world and why   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Tukwila, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

they go through a 3 interview process where they get to know you and what your future goals are. On the 3rd interview you meet the boss and you both go over everything that you would be doing to work your way up in the chain of command.

Interview Questions

Renaissance Consulting Group Response

Mar 30, 2016 – Human Resources Manager

We're glad you had a positive interview experience and definitely encourage you to continue to meet with management as you set and accomplish your goals. We are here to help in any way we can!

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Tukwila, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

Most companies follow a pretty standard structure of multiple rounds either in person or over the phone, these guys follow that exact strucure. Multiple rounds where the eliminate candidates as they progress.

Recruiter was very professional and personable, really does a great job and treated everyone with respect and was fun to be around. The first round was very simple, they say this during the interview, get a good feel for the candidates, simple questions that are around bigger picture.

Second round is one the team members that goes over everything, much more in depth, was able to ask all my questions and the guy was cool that did my interview and knew his stuff.

Whole experience was on par with anywhere else I've gone but seemed a lot more relatable and easier to talk with.

Enjoyed my experience.

Interview Questions

• Whats one word you would use to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Seattle, WA) in July 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds to the interview. They didn’t ask any tricky questions. They just want to know whether your goals align with the company’s vision and mission. They just want someone who are willing to learn and able to make sales. If they see you as someone who has the potential to do both, they’ll offer you a job directly.

Interview Questions

• If you had a free ticket and can go anywhere in the world, where would you go?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

First interview was 15 minute screening, second interview was about an hour long. The second interview had many people interview at the same time, so we split off with one current manager to talk at a Starbucks. The job was decently well explained in the second interview, but they always seem to focus on the advancement aspect, but the thing about this company is that they need people who are not managers to be making the sales...so is there opportunity for advancement, yes, but is it as direct or guaranteed as they make it sound...probably not. I decided the job was not for me by the third interview. The third interview is only a short interview in which they want you to bring your two forms of ID etc. to basically get signed up. The interview process is really quick, like within a week for three interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you could talk to one person dead or alive, who would it be?   Answer Question

Not a good fit for me.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Tukwila, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a three part interview. First round, you sit down with a member of the management team and they will ask you a few basic question. This is the only real screening that goes on. Additionally there are actually two companies co-operating in this office and who ever interviews you will determine which payroll you go on.

Second Round, you are paired up with on of the leaders in the office from your side. This will be someone who met their sales requirement the previous week.

Third Round, as long as the leader who did your second round thinks that they can work with you then when you go into the third round you are likely to be offered a position as long as you are enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

• This is a company that believes in systems. They are going to ask you questions about goals, opportunity, and drive. These are to determine hotspots for the second round interviewer to help build your impulse. There is also one question that will always be asked. "Rank these three things in order of importance: Compensation and Benefits, Opportunity for Advancement, and Work Environment"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Tukwila, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, initial phone conversation. They asked me a lot of the same questions I answered in my initial cover letter, and the phone interviewer said they couldn't access it. Offered first interview. After reading other reviews I will choose to decline it.

Interview Questions

• Normal phone screening questions. Sounded very scripted and sales pitchy. Used my name a lot, which always tips me off to being sold.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

3 round process to match the candidates to the position. 1st round was a brief sit down to get to the management, 2nd was in depth about the company, third was with management and employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you positively influenced another individual.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Renaissance Consulting Group (Tukwila, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a simple enough interview, nothing fancy. There were 3 total interviews in order to be hired. The first interview was like a quick meet-and-greet. The interviewer asked some basic questions about myself, what was on my resume, and where I wanted to go with a career. Got a call that night saying I made it to the next round. The second interview was more in-depth about the company, what the position entailed, pay, etc. This was also where they took you all out for coffee. Again, got a call that night saying I had made it to the third round, but I had declined to go any further.

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 personality traits you posses that set you apart from the rest of the interviewees.   Answer Question