Renaissance Learning Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renaissance Learning

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Wake Forest, NC) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was very impressed with the entire interview and hiring process. The recruiter was great at keeping me informed along the way and moved things along at a good pace. I had an initial phone screening followed by a brief task, and three Zoom interviews with various levels of management that included two more tasks and a role-play. The tasks and role-play were not too time consuming or difficult and gave me a good idea of some of the work I’d be doing. It was a very positive experience overall!

Interview Questions
  • What led you to Renaissance?
    Answer Question
  • What do you think your greatest challenge will be in this role?
  • Tell me about a time you implemented something new and had to make adjustments for better results.
3 people found this interview helpful

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning

Interview

The interview process involved a meeting with a three-person panel, followed by a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager. The meetings were held over Zoom. It was a good experience. Everyone I spoke with was respectful, courteous, and pleasant, and the process moved along reasonably quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related mainly to career background and interest in the position. Both interviews felt conversational and not one sided.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dodgeville, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Dodgeville, WI) in Jun 2020

Interview

After I applied, the recruiter sent an email asking about some of my previous experience with design and development. I answered the questions and provided some work samples, then there was a three-part interview process. First was a quick phone screen with the recruiter. Next was an interview with the Senior Director of Marketing. The final interview was with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Senior Web Designer. Everyone was very friendly and easy to get along with. I had high hopes, but sadly they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about a time where you had a difficult client and how you dealt with them?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview been in 3 stages first stage was phone call asking for few questions second stage was face to face interview which was friendly relax interview, the third interview I had to prepare a presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning

Interview

It was a four round interview starting with phone screening to in-person and group panel interview. Telephonic Interview with Agile Coach Telephonic Interview with CTO Face to face interview with VP Face to face interview with the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Sep 2019

Interview

Had three separate interviews with different managers using Zoom. The interviews were similar in set up and the mangers were friendly and responsive. Worked closely with the recruiter in scheduling these meetings.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say if an angry customer called you directly?
3 people found this interview helpful

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process was honestly easy going. I interviewed online and in person. Both times was asked a series of questions. They wanted to understand my previous job would fit the description for them.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

1. Phone screen with Recruiting Coordinator 2. Phone interview with Hiring Manager (person you’d report to) 3. ~3ish hour onsite interview at their office in NY where you meet the whole team and other people in a similar role you’re applying for. Super smooth process and well coordinated. Team was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. Didn’t get the offer in the end but definitely learned a lot from this whole process. Definitely a place that I would wanna work at.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mostly to do with agile methodology and centered around product discussions and discussing problem solving related to the role.

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview has three rounds, 1st with the hr, 2nd with the whole team and the third is the product lead. The process is clear and informative and the team members seem like good co-workers. But the tricky part was that there was supposed to be another phone call with the CPO, so I waited for almost a month and was told without the call the CPO had decided another candidate. This is the longest interview I've experienced so far which took almost 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • Product experience, handling conflicts, working style with the engineering team.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

The process was lengthy, but I appreciated that. I had 4 separate interviews, with 5 different people. Phone interview, in person panel, two more phone interviews. Being able to meet with numerous people not only helped me make an informed decision about whether or not the company was a good fit for me, but it showed the level of intent and care they put into interviewing. They wanted to ensure they hired someone that was a good fit for their culture. Overall, the interview process went very well!

Interview Questions
  • Detailed questions regarding specific experience. Situational questions directly related to the role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews