Renaissance Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renaissance Learning Interview Questions

Interviews at Renaissance Learning

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in September 2019.

Interview

Had three separate interviews with different managers using Zoom. The interviews were similar in set up and the mangers were friendly and responsive. Worked closely with the recruiter in scheduling these meetings.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if an angry customer called you directly?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was honestly easy going. I interviewed online and in person. Both times was asked a series of questions. They wanted to understand my previous job would fit the description for them.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

1. Phone screen with Recruiting Coordinator
    2. Phone interview with Hiring Manager (person you’d report to)
    3. ~3ish hour onsite interview at their office in NY where you meet the whole team and other people in a similar role you’re applying for.

Super smooth process and well coordinated. Team was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. Didn’t get the offer in the end but definitely learned a lot from this whole process. Definitely a place that I would wanna work at.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly to do with agile methodology and centered around product discussions and discussing problem solving related to the role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, got a call from recruiter.
    There was a one on one setup with a manager. That call lasted for 45 mins. Questions revolved around testing scenarios and project experience and explanation.

Then I was scheduled a video call with around 4 team members.

Everything went well. I got mail from HR that they are interviewing other candidates also and I hold a strong chance.
    But who knew that they would just ghost me after I invested so much time. Please have some respect for our time. A mail about rejection is still better than no communication/ghosting.

If they don't treat you well before hiring, I guess it won't change much afterwards as well.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in March 2019.

Interview

The interview has three rounds, 1st with the hr, 2nd with the whole team and the third is the product lead. The process is clear and informative and the team members seem like good co-workers. But the tricky part was that there was supposed to be another phone call with the CPO, so I waited for almost a month and was told without the call the CPO had decided another candidate. This is the longest interview I've experienced so far which took almost 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Product experience, handling conflicts, working style with the engineering team.   Answer Question

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The process was lengthy, but I appreciated that. I had 4 separate interviews, with 5 different people. Phone interview, in person panel, two more phone interviews. Being able to meet with numerous people not only helped me make an informed decision about whether or not the company was a good fit for me, but it showed the level of intent and care they put into interviewing. They wanted to ensure they hired someone that was a good fit for their culture. Overall, the interview process went very well!

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions regarding specific experience. Situational questions directly related to the role.   Answer Question

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Wisconsin Rapids, WI) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was via Zoom Meeting. I met with 3 people, the head of the department and 2 specialists (former Job Coaches) ;all were incredibly kind and made me feel relaxed; they asked about my prior work history and why I thought I was looking for a change;

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I had 3 awesome interviews for this position. The interviewers provided a wealth of information regarding the organization. Unfortunately, the recruiter did not follow -up regarding their decision as promised.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about your project management experience?   Answer Question

Full Stack Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

I took a hacker ranking coding quiz, which consisted of basic CS fundamentals. Followed by multiple 1:1 interviews with a recruiter, VP of engineering, and a director of engineering. Questions were a mix of technical questions, culture fit type questions, and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Given a tree collection, write a method to traverse a tree for a given parameter.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Madison, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

The entire process was painless from initial contact with HR/Recruiting to interview. Hiring Manager answered all of my questions and asked questions that were relevant to the position. Next steps were clearly defined. No guessing or waiting around for next steps.

Interview Questions

• Wanted a 30 second elevator speech abut why they should hire me.   1 Answer