KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Renaissance Learning Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Other9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning

Interview

Had a phone interview. The person was very nice and friendly. Acted as though I was definitely getting a 2nd interview, asked me to email her my upcoming availability and also emailed me benefits information. Then ghosted me for two weeks. I sent 2 emails following up before finally getting a generic rejection email from a general account (not the person I spoke to). Tell your phone interviewers not to promise the next interview if they done’t know its going to happen. At least have the courtesy to reply saying they made a mistake and I wasn’t moving forward instead of a generic email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about current experience
    Answer Question

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Apr 2022

Interview

After few interviews with Talent Acquisition I was asked to conduct a sales discovery call. They gave me a choice of scenarios and I "sold" to two colleagues in sales management. Then I met with my hiring manager and another interview with upper management.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important characteristic of a successful salesperson?
1 person found this interview helpful

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Apr 2022

Interview

Spoke with HR, they were moving things fast then assessments and confidential info they wanted from my past companies. I said I would round things but it’s unethical to provide confidential information - guess what … I WAS GHOSTED !!!!!! Ghosting is horrible and says a lot about a company. Glad I dodged this toxic, unethical company fast. Runs away, much better places to work and the boy won’t be 2-3 times less than most companies.

Interview Questions
  • Why can’t you give me the number that your company at some each quarter, it’s ok, sure they wouldn’t mind

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Apr 2022

Interview

They were an hour late calling me so I missed the call and was unable to take the call at the time they ended up reaching out. I understand things get busy but an hour late is a big stretch.

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning

Interview

Initial stages of the interview process were unorganized, time consuming and very impersonal. I was first asked to complete a candidate exercise via email. Two weeks later, I was emailed a questionnaire stating if "the team" liked my responses, I'd be eligible for a Zoom call. A week after I sent my questionnaire, I received another email asking me to complete the exact same questionnaire, which by the way had similar questions to the actual application. All communication was automated on their end and the talent department did not provide a contact email or phone number.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to leave your current position and shift into educational-technology sales? What do you think you would like the least about Sales in ed-tech? When would you possibly be looking to start as far as your availability? If you're comfortable sharing, what might your salary expectations be?
2 people found this interview helpful

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Mar 2022

Interview

I initially applied to a position with one of the companies connected to Renaissance. The recruiter reached out to me to apply to this specific role. I completed an assignment (review some data and respond to the question) and then I had to fill out a questionnaire. Once we started discussing salary, the recruiter ghosted me. I emailed and tried reaching out on LinkedIn and received no response. I felt that this was highly unprofessional. The recruiter will not talk to you on the phone either, the first two stages were all over email. Responses were delayed as well.

Interview Questions
  • Imagine you are part of the Renaissance team, and the Account Executive you’re coordinating with is one medium to large sale shy of meeting their quota for the month. The deadline is looming - based on this district data set information and the level of usage from the schools, which district would you first prospect to present the premium version of Freckle too? Why?

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Oct 2021

Interview

Unprofessional experience. Interviewer contacted me via email to schedule a time to interview. She tried to call me at the scheduled time but said the call wouldn't go through. I have to trust her on that. She did not supply a phone number to call her though I emailed her back immediately asking for one. Pretty much ghosted me after that. Just completely disappointing and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is your least favorite thing about proposals?
  • What deadlines have you been held accountable for in the past? How did you perform against those metrics?

Renaissance Learning

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning in Oct 2021

Interview

Recruitment process consisted of a series of interviews with the director, various members from teams with which I'd be working, and direct reports. After the interviews, I was asked to complete a Hogan assessment. About a week after completing the assessment, I was asked to provide at least 2 references from my previous managers. I was then offered the job about a week after providing the references.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in this role? What interests you about Renaissance? Tell us about your previous experience.

Renaissance Learning

Application

I interviewed at Renaissance Learning

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Had an initial call with a hiring manager to showcase my experience. Met with the team I would be working with and answered technical/behavioral questions. Final meeting was with the VP of the specific department I would be assigned to. Throughout the process the recruiter I was working with answered any questions and kept things moving in a timely fashion. Everyone was friendly and made the process comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renaissance Learning (Long Beach, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

A complete lack of respect for candidate's and employee's time. How are you actually doing work if you're on Zoom with candidates all day? I completed a homework assignment related to Learning Tools Interoperability, yet each of the six people that I interviewed with stated that LTI certification "wasn't a priority". They keep acquiring EdTech software companies with no clear direction of how to make their portfolio more cohesive. They took so long to get back to me that I eventually just withdrew my application....and this is after they insisted that I speak with the CPO to "seal the deal", but it really just shows a lack of trust in your team and HR.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers did most of the talking and marketing was highly unprofessional.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews

Renaissance Learning Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Renaissance Learning according to 44 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.83%