Reppify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reppify Interview Questions

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reppify (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First was a phone interview with a C-level and VP employee. It was pretty simple. Communication before and in-between interviews was very quick. Before the in-person interview with the same two people on the phone, they requested writing and project samples from previous experience. The CEO did not show up to the in-person interview. When asked about the future of the company, the interviewers all looked at each other, and the answer didn't seem so genuine. I should've known there was something up with the company from there.

Interview Questions

• Looking at analytics, can you tell me what you see and forecast for the company?   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reppify (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The office is in a key location in Downtown San Francisco. . I was seated at a large round table overlooking a spectacular view of the Transamerica building.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion,what makes someone a Social Media Expert?   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated through an acceptance letter via Email.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reppify (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

As a fresher i get interview call through employee referral first get HR call for interview date and time schedule . First round was written test it contain Java and Database(MySQL) question after that face to face round with team lead interview question was basic after some question difficulty level is increased interviewer was very co-operative it's take around 45-60 min.

Interview Questions

• one most unexpected question was 'why we use Left or Right join in database just replacing table from one side to other side we can use only one join it may be Left or Right Join '   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reppify (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two on-phone interviews,
    One written IQ and aptitude test to judge my mental prowess
    One java test to test my java skills
    One f-2-f interview with a panel of two senior technical people in the company

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reppify (New Delhi (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied to the company as a fresher. I had to go through an IQ test, followed by a Java test. Both the tests were simple and thorough at the same time. I didn't have much problems qualifying them.

After the written test, I was called for a verbal interview. There were two interviewers and they asked me questions mostly in Java, SQL and any additional skill I possessed. They were extensive in their questions and I did feel short in some aspects. But, overall they were able to test my basic knowledge in Java and SQL.

I was hired!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve some riddles to show my promptness and presence of minds. I was not really expecting them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered good market competitive salary, so I didn't negotiate.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reppify in September 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted mainly of java questions ,it was a plus point if one knew the following technologies: spring, JPA,struts ,CSS,HTML ,JSP, servlets,hibernate. In interview basically it is tested how clear are you in your basics .The company is also starting work on some new technologies like ruby on rails . The company basically works on cutting edge technologies and needs a good developer.