Republic Bancorp (KY) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Republic Bancorp (KY) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Bancorp (KY) (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Intensive but complete. The HR Rep was warm and honest, asked plenty of questions and treated me with respect. Completely sold me on the job. I was pleased to hear back from her the ver next day.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Republic Bancorp (KY) (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Received call from HR representative. Normal 20 minute phone screen. A few very simple behavioral-based questions. It literally seemed like she had a list of questions to ask regardless of my responses. A little mechanical.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to go out of your way to solve a problem in a work setting. Why would you be a good fit at Republic Bank?   Answer Question

Vendor Management and Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Bancorp (KY) (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Very basic, phone screen with HR first, phone screen with the hiring manager second, then in person interviews with 4 different stakeholders. The process was well coordinated and all interviews were in a nice conference room. The decision process took a long time but they did notify me via phone.