Republic National Distributing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.4

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

After initially emailing the manager and applying via their online process, I had a quick phone interview and then afterwards, an in person interview. Normally I would of then met with the VP of sales, but it was a special circumstance in my case. Additionally it was required to take a personality, aptitude and computer knowledge test. After offer, a background and drug test was required.

Interview Questions

• If given this position, how would you best acclimate yourself to this territory and new book, quickly and effectively?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company.

Interview

joke of an interview. They were just looking for a warm body that will kill themselves for near minimum wage. Why I had to interview twice for this position is beyond me. They need to not waste a candidates time and condense it to one interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

I met with recruiters at our university and began interviews the following day. I was called in to the office for more interviews and was offered the position the semester before starting.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Pretty general, experience and expectations about the job.
    First a phone call followed by an one on one interview.
    The whole process lasted about 2 weeks. After that I was scheduled for a drug tests, physical assessment and a road test to prove your capabilities.
    Pretty easy overall.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving commercially?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty low key, everything was done in less than 30 minutes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

This was the most unorganized and unprofessional experience I've had in my life. Interviewer was completely unprepared for my phone screen, and then never got back to me after. Upon following up two months later she acted like this was acceptable and scheduled a second round interview when it was clear she had forgotten about me. Worst interview experience I've ever had - stay clear of this mess of a place.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Process was very laid back, but it was apparent that they were unprepared for my arrival, and were unprofessional in getting back to me. They claimed to be eager to "get the ball rolling," and said they would contact me and have yet to do so nearly a week later. I have since then taken another offer with a competing distribution company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company.

Interview

Referred through a current employee and applied online. Process took about two weeks to complete through getting hired. Interviewed with 2 levels of management. They sent me on a realistic job preview with a current sales rep to see what a day-in-the-life entailed, which was helpful.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Lafayette, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very long & thorough interview process. Had 3 separate interviews. The first one was at the office with the HR Director that would be over the person after they were hired. The second interview was on the phone with another HR director in another region. The third was at the office again with the VP of HR & the first HR Director. It took about a month in between each interview. There was 100 applicants and 15 were chosen for the initial interview, then 6 and then 4. I was offered the position the next day after my last interview. Everyone I met was very informed about the company and did a great job making me excited about working for RNDC. They do a situtional interview and have certain questions they are required to ask from RNDC.

Interview Questions

• What would you try to accomplish in your first 90 days?   1 Answer

DM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

Relaxed and comfortable. Discussed future plans and what the job entailed. felt comfortable and relaxed. discussed the day to day issues and things we would all like to get out of the relationship.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Sioux Falls, SD) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job about 4 months before I heard anything back, and that was with persistent calling. After I had given up, I had finally received a call scheduling an interview. It was a pretty standard interview after the interviewer (my current boss) had finally shown up (I had waited for about 6 minutes or so).