Republic National Distributing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2018

2.4

On-Premise Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Charleston, SC) in February 2018.

Interview

We met in a bar and had a great conversation. The interview went very smoothly, I was familiar with most of the staff so I felt very comfortable and relaxed. The second interview was at RNDC headquarters in Columbia, SC with the area manager and director of sales.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from other sales reps, what are you strengths and weaknesses, what do you prefer to drink.   Answer Question

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Columbia, SC) in February 2018.

Interview

It went well, they were honest about the job and respectful. He explained to me what the job was like and he told me it was hard work. He asked what was my other job like and can I handle the physical work

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Met in a bar for a discussion of the territory. Very informal and somewhat non-specific. I was even introduced to the managers wife, who was wait for him in a booth a few seats down... It was somewhat shocking how informal this interview was. I did briefly meet with the VP of Sales which was more of a formal interview. That took place at the States HQ where I learned more of the details of the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

Casual, comfortable but direct. I was familiar with the hiring manager, so i knew what to expect. I have interviewed for a DSM position before, so i was privvy to the requirements of the job.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you would do should you get the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Lafayette, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview with 2 very nice individuals. Informed the hours, days and benefits of the company. Described the job details and what is expected of the person they hire.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in Customer Service?   1 Answer

Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Ashland, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with current Warehouse Manager during the night shift hours. It was a one on one interview and he went over the daily responsibilities of the position. The second interview was with 4 members of upper management where they asked more questions about my managerial tactics, and decision making process.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you have seen here that would need improvement?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

After initially emailing the manager and applying via their online process, I had a quick phone interview and then afterwards, an in person interview. Normally I would of then met with the VP of sales, but it was a special circumstance in my case. Additionally it was required to take a personality, aptitude and computer knowledge test. After offer, a background and drug test was required.

Interview Questions

• If given this position, how would you best acclimate yourself to this territory and new book, quickly and effectively?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company in July 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and easy interview. They asked general interview questions and really wanted to get to know my interests and passions. The interview process Involves a phone call, in person interview, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions

• How I would organize my day based on different (made up) scenarios. Ex. You have 10 emails in the morning when you wake up..what do you do to make sure it all gets taken care of.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company.

Interview

joke of an interview. They were just looking for a warm body that will kill themselves for near minimum wage. Why I had to interview twice for this position is beyond me. They need to not waste a candidates time and condense it to one interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

I met with recruiters at our university and began interviews the following day. I was called in to the office for more interviews and was offered the position the semester before starting.