Republic National Distributing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2018

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (New Orleans, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed with two face to face interviews. Process takes about 4 months for completion. Never follow up with phone calls towards the end of the month. That is a very busy time. Best times to call would be the first week of the month and definitely before 10am.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Great. Wonderful people and great overall experience. I wish this company well. Knowledgeable interviewer that made you feel comfortable. Nice offices and professional atmosphere. I would recommend this company to others I know.

Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Ashland, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with current Warehouse Manager during the night shift hours. It was a one on one interview and he went over the daily responsibilities of the position. The second interview was with 4 members of upper management where they asked more questions about my managerial tactics, and decision making process.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you have seen here that would need improvement?   Answer Question

Interview

Depending on your experience and skill level to meet the expectations of this position, the process will vary. You could interview with different divisions as well as a panel of interviewers. There are most likely more candidates than yourself applying for the open position and a back ground check as well as a drug screening are required before the job is offered. This is a question that ultimately depends upon the one interviewing.

Negotiation

Varies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company.

Interview

Applied online, was a very easy process. The company asked easy basic questions. They're looking for individuals with high work ethic and sense of ugency. If anything I recommend looking up whatever beverage you would be asking to sell.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

I met with recruiters at our university and began interviews the following day. I was called in to the office for more interviews and was offered the position the semester before starting.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Fargo, ND) in June 2013.

Interview

4 step process. Apply with Resume. Assessment test will be given to qualified candidates. First interview for qualified candidates. Follow up interview if you make it through the first interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Grand Prairie, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

easiest interview I ever had. Was in & out in 15 min. I talked briefly about my experience and then they basically told me I had the job. They gave me all the information on where to go for my drug test and I had till a certain time THAT DAY to go take the test.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Quick interview and standard questions with upper management. Asked me why I wanted to join the company.grocery experience a plus.Overall process was great.interview was pretty standard. Just prepare to talk about your experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Process was very laid back, but it was apparent that they were unprepared for my arrival, and were unprofessional in getting back to me. They claimed to be eager to "get the ball rolling," and said they would contact me and have yet to do so nearly a week later. I have since then taken another offer with a competing distribution company.