Republic National Distributing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.4

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

Casual, comfortable but direct. I was familiar with the hiring manager, so i knew what to expect. I have interviewed for a DSM position before, so i was privvy to the requirements of the job.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you would do should you get the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Lafayette, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview with 2 very nice individuals. Informed the hours, days and benefits of the company. Described the job details and what is expected of the person they hire.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in Customer Service?   1 Answer

Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Ashland, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with current Warehouse Manager during the night shift hours. It was a one on one interview and he went over the daily responsibilities of the position. The second interview was with 4 members of upper management where they asked more questions about my managerial tactics, and decision making process.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you have seen here that would need improvement?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

After initially emailing the manager and applying via their online process, I had a quick phone interview and then afterwards, an in person interview. Normally I would of then met with the VP of sales, but it was a special circumstance in my case. Additionally it was required to take a personality, aptitude and computer knowledge test. After offer, a background and drug test was required.

Interview Questions

• If given this position, how would you best acclimate yourself to this territory and new book, quickly and effectively?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company.

Interview

joke of an interview. They were just looking for a warm body that will kill themselves for near minimum wage. Why I had to interview twice for this position is beyond me. They need to not waste a candidates time and condense it to one interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

I met with recruiters at our university and began interviews the following day. I was called in to the office for more interviews and was offered the position the semester before starting.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

It was about a 15 minute interview asking questions about future plans if I were to get promoted and plans to execute. Very informal and it took place in my State Managers Office, in which I have a great relationship with.

Interview Questions

• How would transitioning into position affect relationship with fellow employees I have been working with   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Shreveport, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two managers in an office setting- asked very basic interview questions about situational or "what if" events and wanted you to provide examples of how you've managed stress in past careers

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Pretty general, experience and expectations about the job.
    First a phone call followed by an one on one interview.
    The whole process lasted about 2 weeks. After that I was scheduled for a drug tests, physical assessment and a road test to prove your capabilities.
    Pretty easy overall.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving commercially?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty low key, everything was done in less than 30 minutes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Republic National Distributing Company (Denver, CO).

Interview

This was the most unorganized and unprofessional experience I've had in my life. Interviewer was completely unprepared for my phone screen, and then never got back to me after. Upon following up two months later she acted like this was acceptable and scheduled a second round interview when it was clear she had forgotten about me. Worst interview experience I've ever had - stay clear of this mess of a place.