Resideo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resideo Interview Questions

Interviews at Resideo

Senior Marketer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Resideo.

Interview

Interviewed with Resideo twice in last year; first time under former company name, second time under current name, both for different senior-level marketing positions (Sr Director and above). Worked with 3rd party recruiters initially, then directly with Resideo staff for multiple phone screens during both processes.

Result of both processes was ghosting from Resideo. Both times, both direct staff and 3rd party recruiters did not respond to multiple requests for status. At any level, at any company, this should be unacceptable; if a candidate devotes hours to answering your questions (not to mention the prep time involved to prepare) you owe them the dignity of a response. Even if that response is a no.

Bad form, folks.

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Resideo.

Interview

Recruiting is outsourced to 3rd party company and communication from them came quickly via email, call and text. Good experience. Phone interview with hiring manager was worst experience I have had as a senior leader or candidate. I couldn’t tell if the questions were a test to see how I would respond and keep my composure or if the interviewer didn’t do their homework and review my resume before accepting to meet with me. Never been turned off so much by an interview and could see the difference between traditional large old companies and tech companies. Advice, companies who obsess over the customer win, in talent recruitment, the candidate is the customer.

Still in the hiring process, but unless the on-site experience is dramatically different, I am not inclined to come on-site or consider Honeywell or any of its spinoffs.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resideo (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in April 2019.

Interview

Short tour, basic questions about my managing skills. Very courteous hiring manager. She made me at ease with the process. Asked about prior responsibilities and accomplishments. Where would I like to progress to ? Wanted to know how situations would be handled on the off shift, due to lack of managerial support.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Resideo (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with an HR Generalist that asked questions based on my resume, skills, and background. She also gave me a breakdown of Resideo's benefit package. I also interviewed with my hiring manager. My hiring manager gave me a thorough review of my job description, challenges, and expectations, The process was quick and painless. Being a remote employee the interviews were conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term goals?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resideo (Golden Valley, MN) in January 2019.

Interview

I had 3 total interviews, and some of them felt redundant, I hope in the future they can streamline the interviewing and onboarding process. My interviewer wasnt prepared and didnt know what position I was even applying for.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resideo (Santa Cruz, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Horrible! 7 interviews 4 phone interviews and 3 in person -Resideo has outsourced HR (Randstad) contacted by 5 different HR people in different phases of the process, none of which had a clue about Resideo, the technology or what they do! Poor and unprofessional communication. Company seems to be in complete disarray!

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a joke? Really??? Thats a Joke.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Resideo.

Interview

The single worst communication I have ever experienced. The recruiter was difficult to get a hold of and when you were finally able to her kid was screaming in the background.

This company is 1/3 the value they were when they split off from Honeywell. This is after they chopped off 1200 employees in one of the greatest economic booms in history.

You have choices-run!!!!

Interview Questions

• Google “interview questions” and that is precisely what is asked. Nothing creative at all.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Interview

The worst process and worst feedback they give they ask something and waste the time of job seekers finally say no automation questions answered they even not ask that to hire girls or reference they

Interview Questions

• They waste time looking at your skillsets finally say no question answered   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resideo (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

1st Round of Interview-Hackerrank Aptitude Exam(Based on mySQL,C,Java,algorithms and Maths)
    2nd Round of Interview-Hackerrank Programming Exam(implement medium level difficult programs using any programming language)
    3rd Round of Interview- Technical Interaction with some of the best employees in the company
    4rt Round of Interview- Face to face interaction with HR Managers.

Interview Questions

• One who clears the 1st round of interview can easily clear the technical round as questions are not much difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Senior Staffing Partner Latin America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, Chiapas (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resideo (Juárez, Chiapas (Mexico)) in September 2018.

Interview

Simple and easy interview process, took a week to them to make a decision and I was offered a week later. 2-3 weeks process that I would recommend to everyone.