Resource Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

1.9

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Corporation (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was wells structured. First I was screened over the phone and called back for an in person interview. The same day I was sent skills testing that I did on my home computer.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resource Corporation (Pasadena, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and to the point. I was asked questions that would let them know about me. Overall interview lasted like 10 minutes. The following day I received an email with a few tests and a drug test form.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Corporation (Aberdeen, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a small panel interview, very warm and inviting. The interviewers made me feel welcome and a part of the team right away. this help me to relax and five a good interview showing my people skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Corporation.

Interview

Submit resume on line, get a phone interview with hr manager, set up fave to face interview with manager on site at hospital, take skills testing get called back with job offer then do back ground testing about two week process

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an irate patient and still had to screen them for Medicaid   1 Answer

Bilingual Patient Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Resource Corporation in June 2015.

Interview

My interview lasted about 30ish minutes. She was actually great, her name was the director of operations. She didn't ask the typical regular questions but rather about my favorite co-workers and least favorite one, which was easier to talk about than just about myself. It was smooth and I felt relaxed. Her phone did ring and she answered it which I thought was just a bit unprofessional but other than that she was great . I haven't heard back yet but the interview was just today, she did say that I should find out next week.

Interview Questions

• What is one co-worker that you truly enjoyed working with ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Resource Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

inerviewing process was appropriate and professional. Interviewers were friendly and provided a clear description of the job. Interviewer projected a positive image of the company and made it very appealing to me.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Corporation (Everett, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a total of 1 interview, this was with the Regional Vice President who was extremly laid back and wore slipper like shoes to the interview. To get the interview set up it was a long process. I did not like the last minute e-mail the night before changing the location of my training at 12midnight..If I had not been getting my emails to my phone this would have been a disaster.

Interview Questions

• She did not ask any of the typical questions in the interview, other than why should we hire you, or what can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase it was a straight offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resource Corporation (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

monster called me and they described the position and I said I was interested because they told me that the company only promotes from within and they made an offer based on that fact that I had a college degree and management experience but almost two years later I didn't get promoted and I was the one that got the highest grade on the state licensing test and I was let got two weeks after that for no good reason

Interview Questions

• what animal do you want to be and why   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resource Corporation in July 2010.

Interview

It was just a one day interview, with two managers/supervisors. They told me about the position, then they told me a bit about the company.

They didn't really ask too many of those annoying open ended questions ("tell me about a time when"...) which was good. It was pretty simple. The position required the employee to be bilingual, so they also asked me if I can speak Spanish and I proceeded to say a few things in Spanish.

Then they asked if I had any questions about the position. I asked a few, and they answered them. Not too long after the interview, I received the job offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• In the past, how did you handle a situation with an upset customer?   Answer Question