Resource Data Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resource Data

Resource Data

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Data

Interview

Multiple emails from different recruiters, one phone interview where I was told I'd be moving on to a second interview, and then months of silence. These people seem disorganized and are fine with wasting your time.

Interview Questions
  • Tells me about your experience at your previous job.
    1 Answer

Resource Data

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Resource Data in Aug 2019

Interview

I sent an application online. After waiting over a month, I was scheduled for a phone interview. This phone interview took about an hour. The interviewer asked quite detailed questions for a phone interview and seemed particularly obsessed with the fact that I had spent about a year at my three previous jobs, due to moving around a lot. After waiting about 3 weeks, I received a minimal two sentence rejection email. I tried to appeal with HR and received a non-answer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Data (Portland, OR) in Feb 2019

Interview

Phone screening with HR then a in person interview with project manager. He didn't bother reading my resume. The office was pretty baron. We met in a dark conference room. I think the conference table was a ping pong table.

Interview Questions
  • What types of contracts have you handled?
  • Why kind of technology have you worked with?
  • Can you tell me specifically some technologies you have worked with?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Data (Anchorage, AK) in Oct 2018

Interview

45-minute phone prescreening for company fit. Two-hour video chat technical interview with lead tech and general manager. Two-hour in-person interview/conversation with other engineers and head of recruiting. I found the process to be well managed and promptly scheduled. RDI seemed like a great place to work, and they didn't shy away from answering any questions I had — I probably asked at least as many of them as they did of me. Company culture seemed like an excellent fit. Ultimately I preferred working for a different type of company, doing different work.

Interview Questions
  • Complicated real-life scenarios in a variety of disciplines.

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Data (Anchorage, AK) in Feb 2017

Interview

Very friendly and with multiple people. Gave an opportunity to meet the kinds of people I would be working with and the kind of work I would be doing

Interview Questions
  • Describe overall experience in development

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Data (Anchorage, AK) in Jul 2015

Interview

1st part was using a program called Zoom; audio interview over the web with HR, no video. Then after the feedback was given internally, scheduled an in-person interview. Then after a few days had confirmation/declination of job via email.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want out of a job? career wise/goal wise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Data (Anchorage, AK)

Interview

Incredibly speedy process compared to some of the other companies I have interviewed with. Submitted my application Thursday and had an interview on following Tuesday. On the following Friday after my first interview I received an email about setting up a technical interview for the following Tuesday. In less than 2-3 weeks I had established contact and had 2 interviews. The technical was pretty challenging for me. The interviewer came up with a great hypothetical scenario in which I took the lead to write the pseudo code on the white board to flesh out the basic premise of how to solve the scenario. It caught me a little off guard in that the scenario was much different than anything I have done at UAA in the MIS program. Even with my lack of a complete vision/direction to come up with a solution, the interviewers were great and patient in directing me and not letting me feel inept and useless, as I slowly pieced together the code with their assistance. Overall, great experience even though my inexperience and current skill set is not what they are currently looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Found RDI through craigslist, as well as word of mouth. I sent them an email with my attached resume (we all know that hopeless feeling). I was contacted by their recruiter within three days, maybe less and spoke with her on the phone. Very casual conversation, we discussed schooling, my degree choice, my career path, where I saw myself. I was scheduled for an interview immediately following this phone interview. I met with the head of HR for an interview in his office where more technical aspects of the job and my background were asked, job history, experience with information systems, where I saw myself, what I liked about RDI (Do your homework), what I had heard about RDI. Following this interview I was scheduled for a final interview between the HR head and an analyst. This was the most technical, specific questions of programming styles, database structure, how I would handle specific situations.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Resource Data (Houston, TX) in Dec 2014

Interview

I applied online and had an initial interview with a recruiter asking me about my resume and the reason that I applied. I was also given an overview about the company. I then had an interview with another recruiter going through my resume more in detail about asking me to explain my experiences. This was the first interview that dove into my experiences in a more detailed level. Later that same week, I had a technical interview concerning my experiences with two others from the specific branch I was applying to. The next week, I got an offer. The entire process was very fast. Everyone that I talked to seem to also love the company and was proud to answer any questions. I think that there is a lot of opportunity within RDI.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were concerning my previous experiences and dove into what types of software I had experience with.

Application

Interview

Received call from HR to set up initial interview. Next I participated in three phone interviews (one general HR, one general career goals, one technical). Following these I received an offer, then met at the company headquarters to meet management and complete paperwork. I chose my start date for a few weeks following the on site meeting. There was no formal orientation, just a couple of meetings with HR, management, and then project managers to get work assignments.

Interview Questions
  • Very expected questions from HR and the general career goals. The technical interview was conducted by someone who had less experience than me in the specific field and so it was strange in that regard but nothing outside of the ordinary (explain your experience with xyz programming language, this software, that software).
6 people found this interview helpful