Resource Development Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Resource Development Associates

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resource Development Associates

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Development Associates in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted several days after applying to schedule a 30 minute Skype interview with 2 senior employees. They asked questions about my experience and why I wanted to work there. They stated that if they thought I was a good fit for the position I would be given a skills test and would then need to interview with the CEO. Having a background in academia, they seemed concerned about me being too independent which made me wonder why I was given an interview in the first place.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Development Associates (Oakland, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was quickly contacted for an interview after applying and then interviewed in person at their office. Very quickly after that I was contacted for a follow up online assessment. But after that multi-hour assessment, communication went nearly radio-silent and resulted in an off-putting end to the process some months later. I found it off-putting to ask for such a time commitment from the get-go with multi-hour timed assessments, just to go radio silent for months afterwards.

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Interview

I did two interviews and an exam (written + excel). In the first, they asked questions about my experience with qualitative/quantitative analysis, with consulting, my working style, and ability to handle deadlines. For the second they delved more into my consulting philosophy and management experience. In the end they offered me a job as a Resource Associate due to limited experience managing projects/teams.

Interview Questions

• The toughest q for me was, given your consulting experience, what suggestions or practice would you advise for RDA to incorporate moving forward?   Answer Question