Resource Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Resource Energy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resource Energy

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I interviewed at Resource Energy (Columbia, MD) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied for a software tester through indeed their Talent acquisition manager contacted me she spend 10-15 minutes asking questions, then she invited me for an in person interview. Went in for the interview, met with the person who I had talked to over the phone then
    Met with the Vice President and Chief Technology Officer she spend 45-50 minutes conducting the interview she asked questions about my experience, background, technical knowledge and gave me a scenario and asked me to write a test case for that. After the that part of the interview she introduced me to another QA associate who spend 15 minutes asking questions and then the she took me to see an other person who spend another 30-40 minutes asking questions and explaining the work. In total I had spend 2 hours giving interview that day. I did send them a thank you note as I came but it has been more than 3 weeks since that Interview but to this date, I haven’t received any further communication regarding the interview or the position.
    I don’t expect to get job offers from every company I have interview with, maybe I didn’t have the skills they were looking for or maybe I wasn’t a right match for their team but I think it would have been appropriate and courteous if they have send an email informing the candidates that they were pursuing someone else or moving in another direction. if a company can spend 2 hours on conducting interviews they can certainly spend couple of minutes sending a two line email updating status of your application.
    I wouldn’t be interested in working for a company that doesn’t respect other people’s time.A company that treats the potential candidate this way probably doesn’t treat their employees with respect either.

Energy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Resource Energy.

Interview

The first step was a phone call about the responsibilities of the position to ensure I was still interested. I next met with three managers for an interview and a week later met with an analyst to have an overview of their proprietary software.

Utility Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Energy (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Came to the Maryland office and sat with 3 team members in an office room to speak about past positions and plans for the future. They had a mix of behavioral questions and specific past experience questions. After the interview I was able to sit down with some of the other analysts in the office and see first hand how they do their day to day activities.