Restaurants Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Restaurants Unlimited Interview Questions

2.7

Banquet Server Interview

Interview

Casual. One interview. Interviewed by manager and captain. Offered job on the spot. Asked me if I wanted water. I said yes and drank it. It was just okay. Did not taste filtered.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was given the number to the general manager by a friend. I was able to get into to contact the GM very quickly. When I interviewed in person, it seemed that the GM was at a loss of words most of the time. We talked about basic manager duties, reviewed what I currently did at my employer at the time over dinner. One of the more interesting interviews I've had.

Brand Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was referred to by a former colleague. I initially had a phone screen interview with the recruiter. Within a couple of days I then had an in person interview with the department head at one of the restaurant locations. I was invited to the corporate office to have a brief interview with one of the operations leaders and the COO to get a chance to talk more about the company culture, etc.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was good, I quickly moved to management. It was a hands on fact to face interview and they asked lots of questions and were also able to answer my questions.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was okay. It was a longer process than I was used to. There were three different interviews at Palomino Seattle. i interviewed with one of the floor managers, the general manager, and then both of them at the same time for my third interview. I was asked the standard questions that you hear in most all food industry interviews. they expressed their concerns and interests and i did the same. we ended up seeing compatability with myself and the restaurant. it went well. i got an offer to work there. the interview was okay. it was alright. just fine.

Interview Questions

• what was a difficult situation that you have had with a guest before?   Answer Question

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was looking for a job while attending university that would allow me to have a flexible schedule in order to fit in with my school schedule. I submitted my resume to a friend who was working at the restaurant and he forwarded it on to the GM. I set up a meeting with the GM a few days later and he met with me for about 30 minutes. I started working two days later.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Restaurants Unlimited (Seattle, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

Long interview process, 4 on-site visits and I interviewed with people at all levels. I do appreciate this level of thoroughness with a company as it gives both parties an opportunity to determine whether they want to engage in employment or not. The company has had a lot of history so make sure to inquire as to direction of the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had little room to negotiate