Retensa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.3

Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview was fairly subjective and not competency based. The CEO lied about where they were in the interview process and he comes across like he hasn't conducted very many interviews.

FallTalent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Retensa (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very long. 9-1pm
    Not worth the money. They only offer 1000 for 35 hours of real job work
    The one girl is very rude. There is no diversity. I saw no one of color there which made me feel uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my weaknesses and strengths are over 5 times   1 Answer
    • They ask you to rate your ability on certain software: Excel, Microsoft Office, SPSS
      Then, based on your answers they give you 2 handouts asking you to answer questions within 25 minutes. A little hectic and nerve wracking but if you know how to use these software like you say you do it shouldn't be too hard. but BE PREPARED   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retensa in March 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions for a couple of hours.
    But it has been over 21 days and no communication has been made from their end. They also do not reply to the emails that I have been sending them regarding decision. This perhaps is the most unprofessional behavior I have seen so far from any company.

HROD Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Retensa.

Interview

Process included practicums and interviews with two different current employees. Mainly behavioral questions and asked for multiple examples. None of the questions were too difficult or unpredictable but it did get harder to provide multiple examples. Overall, they were very focused on determining your thought process and resourcefulness. The entire process took about 2.5-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who wasn't pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Talent Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Retensa (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interview with a practicum. Practicum could be a survey critique or excel exercise, depending on what you said in the first phone screen. It could take up to 3 or 3.5 hours.

OD Associate Interview

Interview

Well structure interview. All I remember is the interview has several parts from personality test, skill test, structured interview to unstructured interview. During all the process, you are interviewed by different recruiting personnel in Retensa. Your interview will be well recorded and preserved.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to overcome the obstables in team work?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Retensa (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Two part process:
    1st part is short 15 min. interview
    2nd part very long but if you get through that you are sure liked.
    Well structured and interview has several parts from personality test, skill test, structured interview to unstructured interview. During all the process, you are interviewed by different recruiting personnel in Retensa. Your interview will be well recorded and preserved.

Interview Questions

• They kept asking if you have anything else to say. Prepare for a lot of that after a particular question.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Retensa.

Interview

Several people and pretty standard questions. Expect you to have some company info and ask for multiple examples of everything. I suppose it is a tough interview but they are nice. Ask a lot of questions and be honest as cultural fit is super important.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Retensa (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted resume for an internship, received a phone call, got invited for the interview. They asked mostly behavioral questions, such as how did you handle conflict, did you have to work with difficult people, etc.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Retensa (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Started off as a phone interview, and if you pass that, its a 3 hour long in person interview process: an exercise, followed by two interviews, one of which is with the CEO. I was told there was going to be only one interview and was not informed of the interview with the CEO or the exercise

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to think of several scenarios for the same question   Answer Question