Richardson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Richardson Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Richardson

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Preliminary call with HR, formal application submitted online. Second call with sales VP, skill/behavioral assessments, more talks with HR, Third call with SVP. Positive all around, cautious in their hiring process, took about five weeks from first contact to on-boarding.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process started off with an internal recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. She told me about the company and really made me interested in working for Richardson. From there It went to an onsite interview where I met with all of the department heads and HR.

Overall, the process was very fluid and I was always kept in the loop on everything.

Senior Executive Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter went well -- spent an hour talking and was told I'd be brought in for interviews in a week. Followed up and was told to wait another week. Now it's been months since I've heard from them. If the interview process doesn't honor people, am left wondering why anyone wd want to actually work there. Rude process that doesn't respect very accomplished and experienced people's time.

Interview Questions

• Straighforward about my experience and how it might apply to position   Answer Question

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a recruiter. An interview was scheduled and then cancelled on the morning of the interview. After following up for a week, was told that the job went to an internal candidate. A few weeks later, received an email asking if i was still interested in the position.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (Phila, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was layered and went through a sales leader, HR person and ultimately SVP. Friendly and engaging people who care about making the right decision. I felt like it was a true 50-50 process. They wanted to get the right fit as did I and that transparency was mutual. I appreciate the candor and the expectations for the role were well positioned. No surprises after starting which is always a good thing.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales process for acquiring new customers.   1 Answer

Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Richardson (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting my CV online, got an e-mail reply very quickly from an assistant, assuring me that she sees my CV as relevant (meaning that likely Richardson will want to interview me) and she will soon get back to me. She wrote me a few days later, that the MD Europe would like to have an interview with me. Within a few days the interview took place (on Skype). After getting some preparation for the Client interview from a senior trainer, the interview with the Global L&D Director of Richardson's client also took place (also via Skype), giving green light to me to deliver the training. Overall, the interview process was a very positive experience.

ALL INTERVIEWS took place via Skype. No face-to-face interviews. (I wrote London, as the city, where the interviews took place, because the form requires a City in that field, however since I live in Budapest, the most obvious "place" for the first interviews was Skype and apparently I was convincing enough via Skype that it wasn't necessary for me to travel to London for the interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales AND sales trainings.
      Who are your clients? How soon could you deliver this training?
      What's your daily rate?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy. I was offered a somewhat HIGHER daily rate, than what I have asked for. :-) Lesson learned: DO NOT underestimate your experience, skills and abilities.