Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Kansas City, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy and straightforward, I met with three different managers on the same day. Most of them seem like really nice people, and the company seems great. Expect the usual interview questions, nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. However, it is best that you research the company to get more information about it; this way the interview will flow better and you will know what you're talking about. Also, dress sharp (elegant), and have excellent presentation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cars salesman?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet.

Interview

Group interview through a staffing agency. Told us about the company, then took us all to get interviewed one by one. Most of us were interviewed twice. After we were interviewed we met with the sales manager and the human resources department where we were on-boarded and given the material to study for the sales license test. Not much of a big hooplah.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most important thing needed to succeed in car sales?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet.

Interview

The interview consisted of a quick interview with the General Manager. Not too many questions other than what type of numbers I ran at the last dealership I worked for. Nothing out of the ordinary and there were no behavioral type of questions. Pretty easy if you have any type of knowledge about the business.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything asked that was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a set pay plan which was not negotiable.

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Duluth, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Basic ethics evaluation and review of driving history. I gave a verbal report on any and all infractions and accident involvements from the entirety of my driving history. I had to take a urine drug test and prove to be a fully competent associate and driver. I had never driven a stick shift before but the staff was eager to teach me upon arrival.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Norfolk, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easily done and quick. just cannot be basically a felon! if you don't do drugs and have been in jail employment is easy. It will be the easiest part of your employment.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Cary, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with three different managers all in one day. Interview process took about 3 hours. Management was very honest about work conditions and hours required. Very transparent and upfront in order to make sure you make an informed decision to work there.

Sales Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Cary, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Everyone is watching you when you walk in, you are always being checked out while you are in the dealership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Charleston, SC) in June 2012.

Interview

Went in person to apply. I was called about a week later to have an interview. The interview was a complete joke. The guy buttered me up the whole time telling me he saw a talented salesman in me. He told me to come back the next day to start training. I was under the impression I had the job. As it turned out, this man did not work for the dealership but a lying, scheming company called Automax. Upon going to training, we were told that we would have to pay $549. Three guys left immediately. I wish I had done the same. It was only after we paid the $549 that we were told it was non refundable and we were not guaranteed employment at that or any dealership. I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know. Of 12 people in our class, two were hired. If you apply at a dealership and you hear they use Automax for sales training, run out of there as fast as you can.